saluu is offline Banned

taking eca with tren and winny

okay i wanna cut some fat and was thinking of tren 100mg ed and 50mg ed of winnyand taking eca with the usual ephedrine 25 caffeinne 200mg and yombine 8mg . Now the question i have is tren and eca hard on blood pressure could i do this cycle without having blood pressure problems.

iknow test but im saving it for next cycle i just wanna cut up i dont care about gains and i got clomid for that thanks need help .

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Cut with the tren /winny and TEST... Keep blood pressure under control with your diet, which should include lots of water and minimize your sodium intake. Cardio will help if you keep at 4-5 times per week in the a.m. Also, list out your cycle so we can actually look at it. If you are worried about estrogen take some l-dex(arimidex ) at .25mg ed or eod and add nolva at about 10mg ed. Also, hawthornberry and garlic as well as your flaxoils should help with bp issues. Meso says hello to the roid monkey saluu

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    iknow test but im saving it for next cycle i just wanna cut up i dont care about gains and i got clomid for that thanks need help .
    Test can help burn fat, save muscle while using a cutting diet... Think about it and do it right saluu.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i agree with Mes. throw the test in to do it right.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i allso agree with Mes .... put in prop ...alll good cycels are based around test

Thread Information