vestax is offline Member

arimidex questions?

How much do you think a 5"9 165lb person should take daily?
    On Test E / Deca / Winny ?

Also, can you just drink it with anything or is it better on an empty stomach? Just because sometimes when you take drugs with certain foods it renders them useless? Thanks!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First at what doses of roids and for how long? You should get your bulking diet in check... List your experience and age also.

vestax is offline Member
    19, my diet is in check. I used to use nolvadex but I wanted to try letro for this cycle. Why would diet affect the dosage of the drug?

I never said it would effect dosage... But I think your diet has to be way off at 165lbs. In my opinion you are too young, but if you have used nolva before it sounds as if you did not use roids properly to begin with... you know 165lbs... Anyway if you are asking about arimidex why are you now asking about letro??? By the way they are two seperate compounds.

vestax is offline Member
    Oh really, **** this is Femara which one is that, did I buy the wrong thing?

Yes you bought the wrong thing. It is not arimidex (anastrozole) you bought femara(letrozole ) by the sounds of it.

vestax is offline Member
    I did, do you mind telling me briefly the difference between the two? I bought it for the purpose of stopping water retention because I get it worse than anybody I know. Im such an idiot I cant believe this.

vestax is offline Member
    bump? What should I do with this Femara then? I currently have about 21 x20mg nolvadex and a bottle of 60mL X 2.5mg/mL Femara? Do I use this **** during PCT and while on my cycle?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 19 and 165 lbs, you shouldnt even be considering steroids yet. Youre no where near your genetic potential. At your age, youve got more natural test in your body than people on gear. Just eat a ton of food and train your butt off, the gains will come. I would seriously reconsider and wait a while IMO

Thread Information