wguttrid is offline Junior Member

How do you feel while on steroids.

Hi Group, well I am closing my second week of my first cycle of 250mg of Sus and 400mg of Deca a week and believe everything is starting to slowly kick in. For one thing I am up 8 lbs, of those 8lbs believe a couple are possibly little water weight and fat. Know my face is looking little bloated looking. Been eating 4000 cals+ and drinking water all day like a mad man.

Have not noticed a real strength increase to speak of, but have noticed that I am getting some huge pumps especially in my arms and chest. Also feel like I have more energy during my workout and can work out longer, not sure if it more of a mental thing this early on like "Whoa think I wanna try and throw a new exercise in here and there", because I am pumped up with being on something.

Can't wait to start next week, my third, and see what it brings hopefully can start to increase the weights.

Kind of curious to see how other people feel while on the special supplement. From beginning the cycle to end.

On top of the world.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you are running Deca at 400mg/wk. and sus at only 250mg/wk., you might not be feeling like having sex anymore.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    if you are running Deca at 400mg/wk. and sus at only 250mg/wk., you might not be feeling like having sex anymore.
    It's true...you prob want to switch those around and have your test higher than your deca or else you may well lose your sex drive.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    confident, happy, and horny

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I feel like a rabid pitbull on methanphetamines... with a broken leash...

so Not bad really, cant complain... kinda tingly in the trousers too...

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    On top of the world.

I'll second that.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    so far i feel like the king of the world (or atleast my gym)

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I would either bump the sustanon up to 500mg/wk or lower the dose of the deca to 300mg/wk. You are running your deca considerably higher than your test and it MAY cause a decrease in your libido.

But to answer your question, NOTHING feels better than when I am on cycle. I feel on top the world and my workouts are great.

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    On top of the world.

i think those are the words id use also.
    my ego is through the roof. strength gains is what i like the best cuz i really feel strong and feeling my muscles grow. lifting weight with ease,weights i could only dream of before. throwing em around
    god i feel good!

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Large...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    invincible

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=wguttrid]not sure if it more of a mental thing this early on like "Whoa think I wanna try and throw a new exercise in here and there", because I am pumped up with being on something.
    QUOTE]
    It is not a mental thing. Sust has prop in it and prop takes at max i would say 3 days to kick in.

I also agree with everyone else that you should definitly increase your Sust to 500mg a week or else you will not be able to get it up soon.

Mach1 is offline Junior Member
    Like Clark Kent on a date with Lana Lang wearing his red kryptonite ring.

the feeling I get usually depends on the dosages I'm running, or what drugs I'm on. I'm hitting 700 mg/wk prop, 75 mg eod tren , 100mg eod EQ, and 200 mcg clen right now. The feelings are generally good for the most part, but I still get down once in awhile, but much of this is due to my diet which is geared towards cutting right now, my cals are pretty low. I do feel real cocci in the gym though, and I know I'm looking shredded lately because seems like the entire place stares over at me more and more. I'm running this one out 15 weeks, I'm sure clomid and crashing will just be a ****ing blast!!!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    you really should run your test higher.... this could cause some seriously unwanted sides...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Double up on the sust. Shoot EOD for best results. You can split an amp into two doses, pre-loading the rig that you will shoot later.

I feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof, as the song goes. My love life goes into overdrive... GOTTA have it, or else I don't spank the monkey... it gets up and spanks me LOL! Confidence soars. I NOTICE all the chicks who are checking me out. I FIND time to give them the famous grin and eye twinkle. I don't get "roid rage " though anadrol makes me a bit grouchy sometimes. I am able to blow off all the pipsqueaks who want to run their mouths etc, instead of smashing them. I am ABOVE all the comings and goings and carryings-on of mere mortals. I am a GOD.

But I probably wouldn't feel that way on 250mg sust and 400mg deca .

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i love being on juice if there wasnt sides i would never come off. to me nothing feels better than having your strength and size go up every week. i especialy love the pumps

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yup I agree... when I get to around 60-70 I think I amgonna go all out juicing with no breaks... hell if it kills me its better than dying alone in the bathtub with a broken hip and a life-alert necklace with a dead battery...

AB4LIFE!!!!

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    yup I agree... when I get to around 60-70 I think I amgonna go all out juicing with no breaks... hell if it kills me its better than dying alone in the bathtub with a broken hip and a life-alert necklace with a dead battery...

AB4LIFE!!!!
    That is on the money BRO

needle is offline Senior Member
    For me, when on I feel extremely strong,very mean and aggresive! I try to channel to the work out but it doesnt work sometimes!!!

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    I feel like a king looking down on all my subjects and laughing. I'm like a indian that goes out in the woods alone on a vision quest, only I hide out in the gym and sleep and eat the rest of the time. I have a big **** eating grin on my face all day and laugh out loud when I get on the scale at the gym. Instead of hitting on hot chicks at a bar, I hit on the ones with boyfriends because they're more of a challenge and its funny to see the look on the guy's face. People are now here for my personal amusement.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k

AB4LIFE!!!!

a f*ckin men bro

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Hungry, horney and confident as a Mofo!

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Stephen
    I feel like a king looking down on all my subjects and laughing. I'm like a indian that goes out in the woods alone on a vision quest, only I hide out in the gym and sleep and eat the rest of the time. I have a big **** eating grin on my face all day and laugh out loud when I get on the scale at the gym. Instead of hitting on hot chicks at a bar, I hit on the ones with boyfriends because they're more of a challenge and its funny to see the look on the guy's face. People are now here for my personal amusement.
    my new king..all hail u dude..

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    I can't wait to get up in the morning, every day is better than the last. Every female is a target, every other male is insignificant. Bulletproof, fireproof, completely indestructable. Joints don't ache, I don't get sick, injuries heal faster. I'll never do it during hunting season again, though. Had serious thoughts about jumping out of the tree with just my knife and trying to land on a deer...

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Im doing a deca /sust cycle and im in the 5th week tomorrow. I feel like at times like im gonna rape some motherfu*ker. I just need to be shagging all the time. Im also a lot more confident as demonstrated last night when i was on the pi55

I feel on top of the world. One of the best feelings is seeing the seams about to burst when you put on a shirt that used to fit you really good.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Stephen
    I feel like a king looking down on all my subjects and laughing.
    THAT'S what I'M talking about! The whole Nietzche/ubermensch trip. SUPERMAN, in the classical sense, not like the fictitional character.

Thread Information