G-Mac is offline New Member

Serious Help needed.......

Hey guys,

As you can see I'm a newbie, a newbie who needs some advice from you more experienced people.

I just injected my first 250mg of Sustanon on tuesday into my right ass cheek, definately in the right spot and following all the guidlines using a 23g 1.5in. Now its two days later and I have a pretty tender patch deep in the muslce, right around where I injected.

Is this normal or is this the sign that I've got an infection and some form of abscess?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    normal, unless it is red or really hot to the touch.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    i still get times where I can hardly walk I am so sore in a spot... no infections yet... dont freak out just yet ...

You guys are legendary!

I've been proper freaking out about it all day. Just cos its like a sore golf ball stuck in my cheek I thought this can't be right.

Out of interest when should I start to feel the effects of the Sus? Apart from the sore ass effects?

Thanks again guys

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Mac
    You guys are legendary!

I've been proper freaking out about it all day. Just cos its like a sore golf ball stuck in my cheek I thought this can't be right.

Out of interest when should I start to feel the effects of the Sus? Apart from the sore ass effects?

Thanks again guys
    massage the area with a warm towel
    sus has prop in it which is fast acting that should kick in soon but overall i would say 3-4 weeks you will start to feel it are you shooting it eod (every other day)

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    When i started my Test-Prop which is in Sust I felt like i could feel it the next day. Is this your first cycle. If it is Sust is probably not a good idea bro. But at least your not taking a D-Bol only cycle (LMFAO)!!

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    massage the area with a warm towel
    sus has prop in it which is fast acting that should kick in soon but overall i would say 3-4 weeks you will start to feel it are you shooting it eod (every other day)
    No I got advised not to shoot it eod in my 1st cycle some just doing it twice a week just now. Didn't want to partake upon anything crazy just yet. Plenty of time for that later.!!!

Thanks for the towel advice

Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    When i started my Test-Prop which is in Sust I felt like i could feel it the next day. Is this your first cycle. If it is Sust is probably not a good idea bro. But at least your not taking a D-Bol only cycle (LMFAO)!!
    Yeah it is my first cycle. Whats the problem with taking Sust first time? From what I could gather it was the lesser of the evils to start off with.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah it is my first cycle. Whats the problem with taking Sust first time? From what I could gather it was the lesser of the evils to start off with.
    u should run a single ester test rather than a 4 ester blend. for your 1st cycle so you can get a better idea of how your body will react to juice, to see the full benifits of sust it is recommended to take eod injects because of the short acting propinate ester in the gear, hence just injecting twice a week or once a week will not give the prop any justice since it has to be run eod or ed. so it kinda really boils down to why waste the time/cash on somthing that your not going to be able to run to the fullest

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    u should run a single ester test rather than a 4 ester blend. for your 1st cycle so you can get a better idea of how your body will react to juice, to see the full benifits of sust it is recommended to take eod injects because of the short acting propinate ester in the gear, hence just injecting twice a week or once a week will not give the prop any justice since it has to be run eod or ed. so it kinda really boils down to why waste the time/cash on somthing that your not going to be able to run to the fullest
    bump the abouve
    to use sus to its full potential should b shot eod u have been advised wrongly u should have taken a longer actin test

No I got advised not to shoot it eod in my 1st cycle some just doing it twice a week just now. Didn't want to partake upon anything crazy just yet. Plenty of time for that later.!!!

Thanks for the towel advice
    With the prop in sust your plasma levels are going to be everywhere taking it 2 times a week verses at least eod (most people will tell you to take it ed). It sort of makes it a wast of money. You should have just went with a single ester test and it would have probably been cheaper for you also.

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    Exactly what I was thinking when i said it is not a good idea to use Sust for your first cycle.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Sust is a blend of four different esters of testosterone , with different half-lives, and so different times to release and to be eliminated from the body. Testosterone Propionate , "prop" in the vernacular, is the shortest acting of the four. It also has a lot of BA (benzyl alcohol) in it, which is what gives you the burn. Yes, this is normal for sust. One reason that the sust/deca stack is so popular is that the deca, drawn up with the same syringe and mixed with the sust, dilutes it a bit and reduces the pain. But for you to do this, you will be taking four diferent testosterones, plus another drug. You won't know what is helping or what is hurting you. A first cycle, to parrot everyone else but I still find this very sensible, should be of a single long-estered test, like enanthate or cypionate . Your levels will be more stable with shots only twice a week, and there will be no prop burn. Plus, cyp or enanth are generally cheaper than sust.

So will I not get any benefit from only taking it twice a week?

I'm curious as to how much the gains would be if I take it twice a week compared to eod, over an 8 week period. Taking into consideration that I'm eating for ten men and training really intense.

So will I not get any benefit from only taking it twice a week?

I'm curious as to how much the gains would be if I take it twice a week compared to eod, over an 8 week period. Taking into consideration that I'm eating for ten men and training really intense.
    That is hard to quantify, but look at it this way. The levels of the two short esters, propionate and phenylpropionate, will be seesawing a lot due to their short half lives. The two long esters will be fairly stable, though. Since levels of the short esters will drop considerably after 2-3 days, total test on those depleted days will be, er, well, depleted. So you will only be getting a "full" amount of serum testosterone some of the time, not all of the time, relative to your total intake. So effectiveness should suffer somewhat, but maybe not a hyoooge biggie. The real difference will probably be in your side effects. Erratic levels will increase your sides such as acne, etc.

Sust was designed to allow a doctor to give an injection to a patient every two weeks or so, and have SOME test circulating at any given time in that period. It's raison d'etre is convenience... one shot, some test floating around and available in the first day or two, and a (relatively) gradual release until the long esters are depleted. It was not designed for the BBer who takes large doses, 2 to 5 times the normal medical doses, of test. It does not meet our criteria, when dosed infrequently, of stable levels. The way we use sust to greatest effect and fewest sides is to use it AS IF IT WERE TEST PROP, THE SHORTEST ESTER IN THE SUST. So the peaks and valleys of the prop in the injections sort of cover each other up and contribute to a fairly stable level of test.

So why do we use sust at all? I don't know... some because it reduces the need for a jumpstart in a cycle. Some just because it is available to them. Some like amps better than vials. Some just because they are loyal to the brand name. When used EOD or ED, its drawbacks disappear, except for the drawback of having to break open an amp of 250mg, breaching the sterile package, for a dose that will generally be much less, and probably not an even division of 250 mg.

Eating for 10 men and training intensely is a recipe for growth on or off gear. You ARE also going to get some benefits, of course, from the sust. Sustanon has a proven track record. It is just a matter of degree. Enanth or cyp will give you MORE gains, even if only marginally, than sust. Either ester will give you LESS sides, again possibly marginally, depending on your personal physical reaction to the drug, than sust. If you got it, use it, but I would shoot EOD. Work out the math and figure how much to load in each rig, and pre-load from your opened amp or amps. This will give you more optimized results. In the future, consider going with a single ester, and you can shoot 2x/week in confidence that your results will be optimum.

The Braon,

Thanks very much for that info, sounds like you know your stuff.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    to keep blood levels = less sides you shoot sus eod
    but again i have done e3d with no noticable difference in sides

The Braon,

Thanks very much for that info, sounds like you know your stuff.
    LOL! Still learning. It is an ongoing process that involves reading, listening, doing/trying, and most importantly, thinking.

Thread Information