mike2112 is offline Associate Member

Angry roid rage while on winny...

Hey bros ...
    just had another example of roid rage ...began winny cycle 1 week ago, 50 mg ed...today I felt a little more irritable than usual, I got a little furious after a friend told me just one little thing...don't even remeber what ,but nothing very bad,that's sure!! I thought that it was for whatever reason,didn't believe it came from roid rage..but later I was driving in my car when a guy that was maybe +/- 18 past before my car with his scooter and damn !!!! all became red !!! I told him to be careful the next time and then he screamt some words I didn't understand but A HUGE FEELING OF ANGRY came into me !!! I stopped and told him to stop;I had just one idea "kickin his fu***n ass!!"...when he stopped his face became white,I was able to see he was scary...ussually I'd have told him that he should have been careful but I was about to kill him !! I wanted to hit him but one voice in my head told me "hey man !!! this is not you !!!"...I was about to go in my car when a friend of him came near and BOOM ANGRY WAS BACK!! I wanted to kill both,but my GF who was in the car told me to stop,and then the little voice of the conscience came back,the guy went away from his side,and I from my side..
    whatever I think I'll have to learn to be more patient because it's winny only in this cycle but in the next :trenb+prop+eq...and it should make BOOM if I don't take care...
    just wanted to tell to my bros what happened to me ...hope it's not gonna happen again,I'm beggining to feel guilty

Mike

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Winny Roid Rage?

Well that is the first time I have ever heard that. 50mg ed of Winstrol should not make you have "roid-rages" and only after a week of use? I am currently using winstrol and a few other things, but winstrol alone should not make you more or less aggressive, IMO. I think maybe something else is causing your acute anger, but I would say almost 100% positive it's not from the Winstrol.*(Unless the shit is fake and mixed with Test.) Just one man's opinon.
    -East Coast

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    If you can't control your temper, you shouldn't be taking steroids ...

Roid rage from winny is sad anyways...You're not taking that much stuff, learn to control yourself...

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Roid rage from winny is sad anyways...You're not taking that much stuff, learn to control yourself...
    Bro I dont beleive that at all, I have experieced the exact same thing most juice makes me a little irritable but when I did winnie alone one time I remember exact same experience I cannot say if it was that or not but seems to coincide. Some guy cut me up and I had just come from the gym so he opened his door and was shouting abuse at me in another language so I was just like yeah ok so I just jumped out so quick and ran over to him trying to get him out of the car and he drove off, this was in the middle of a 5 lane main road and there was like lots of cars behind me looking I guess thinking crazy westerner!!. I mean but a few minutes after I was like what the fuck happened there I was like that is not usually me, I am a calm guy most of the time and dont pick fights but that was a weird experience its the only time its really happened to me when i been on the juice but it was mad

peace

Originally posted by The Original Jason

Bro I dont beleive that at all, I have experieced the exact same thing most juice makes me a little irritable but when I did winnie alone one time I remember exact same experience I cannot say if it was that or not but seems to coincide. Some guy cut me up and I had just come from the gym so he opened his door and was shouting abuse at me in another language so I was just like yeah ok so I just jumped out so quick and ran over to him trying to get him out of the car and he drove off, this was in the middle of a 5 lane main road and there was like lots of cars behind me looking I guess thinking crazy westerner!!. I mean but a few minutes after I was like what the fuck happened there I was like that is not usually me, I am a calm guy most of the time and dont pick fights but that was a weird experience its the only time its really happened to me when i been on the juice but it was mad

peace
    the same for me bro..this is the the forst time it happened to me on winny...it can't be arimidex too...what the fuck??

Originally posted by ironfist

I have a bad temper,that's true but

1°) usually I control myself without problem
    2°)even if I couldn't , I'd not stop roids...the other don't have to tell me what I dont want to hear

as I said,I don't understand....

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I did the exact same thing yesterday at work. A guy was wanting me to help him with something and I usally always help but this time I got pissed off as soon as he asked me, and I thought i was going to kick the shit out of him. I had to walk off and go out side and calm myself down. And its always over stupid stuff that i get mad at, never the big stuff. Ive been on Winny but never had any anger problems with it.

in fact I really don't think that anger came from winny...but it was incredible !! I only felt that sensation when I was on gear,but NEVER on winny that's why I didn't understand..famous roid rage ...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Be careful bro. Maybe your body doesn't enjoy elevated hormones in you. Maybe this is God's way of telling you to lay off the gear. Either that, or you just gotta blow it off...just say "What the hell am I doing, this ain't worth it." You know you could beat the shit out of him, and that is enough. The bigger man knows when to step down. And a word of advice, taking tren is not a good idea if you are so short tempered off winny. Tren definately increases aggression in almost all users, and that could prove to be a very bad situation if something were to arise.

Be safe!!! I'm sure you'll be fine, just take a deep breath, and relax. I know it's hard, but...you gotta do it. I don't wanna see you getting arrested and then blaming it on roid rage , cuz that will fuck it up even more for the rest of us who CAN control ourselves.

later bro

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    50mgs of dbol makes me have a short fuse, actualy call that no fuse.

I told myself I had to learn to get threw it or quit androgenic steroids

I worked my way threw it for the most part.. so im not TOOO bad.. but still not great.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    First time i ever heard of someone getting rage off of winny. I've never gotten like that on winny.

thegame01 is offline Member
    it's not roid rage it's road rage lol. I am not on the juice yet and when some idiot cuts me off ,i sometimes feel like stoping him and beating the shit out of him but of course common sense prevails .I think it's just easier to pump yourself up now and then easier to blame on the juice.
    keep your cool bro and help the stats instead of hurtin AS users

BIG R is offline Member

Angry Winney RAGE? Oh, HELL NO!

You've become the Devil

Nah, it is not the Whinne......Sorry. I think that it might an effect from the other ROIDS. Oil based roids stay in the body'd fat cells for up to 3 months after being administered.

I'm trying to look for other reasons to help you think that It isnt you but I might be

Big R
    KEEP THE PEACE BRO!

bigboyfromamass is offline New Member
    Originally posted by thegame01
    it's not roid rage it's road rage lol. I am not on the juice yet and when some idiot cuts me off ,i sometimes feel like stoping him and beating the shit out of him but of course common sense prevails .I think it's just easier to pump yourself up now and then easier to blame on the juice.
    keep your cool bro and help the stats instead of hurtin AS users
    Exactly, I also have been getting real pissed at other drivers while not on gear, I think it is in part because when we lift heavy it gives us more confidence that we would win a fight and I also believe working naturally makes us more aggressive, I thin I even read once that working out will raise test levels a little....anyhow I have not worked for like four weeks due to injury and feel less aggressive than when I workout. Peace

just read the steroids bnook of P.Grundig who said that it can be due to arimidex (I'm taking it too...) and SOMETIMES,JUST SOMETIMES the winny can be transform in androgen which acn give an agressive attitude,but only in a few case...I'd more agree with arimidex bc/of the test elevation...or maybe the bad thing at the bad moment on the bad road !!!

johndope is offline Associate Member
    when u feel huge and pumped, u are ure to "flex muscle" more often.. imo it isnt only the test that makes u mad it is all of the roids that add to feeling stronger.

rybee10 is offline Banned
    If you are an asshole on roids you are an asshole off roads. If you are a pussy and afraid to fight off roids. You are a pussy and afraid to fight on roids. Next time you try to make up a story do some research and try to make it sound real bro.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I started a thread two days ago on the exact same subject.
    I did EQ/TEST CYP for 8 weeks with no problem.
    Now that I’ve added Winny to finish up the cycle things are a little different.
    As my girlfriend puts it “I see we've had our mean bean today!"
    In her best sarcastic voice
    Raging off Winny is a fact… I’m living proof…
    KISS MY ASS IF YOU DON”T BELIEVE ME!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!
    J/J
    Ripper

rybee10 is offline Banned
    I am on winny right now and no one can tell that I am on it except for the gains

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2112
    Hey bros ...
    just had another example of roid rage ...began winny cycle 1 week ago, 50 mg ed...today I felt a little more irritable than usual, I got a little furious after a friend told me just one little thing...don't even remeber what ,but nothing very bad,that's sure!! I thought that it was for whatever reason,didn't believe it came from roid rage..but later I was driving in my car when a guy that was maybe +/- 18 past before my car with his scooter and **** !!!! all became red !!! I told him to be careful the next time and then he screamt some words I didn't understand but A HUGE FEELING OF ANGRY came into me !!! I stopped and told him to stop;I had just one idea "kickin his fu***n ass!!"...when he stopped his face became white,I was able to see he was scary...ussually I'd have told him that he should have been careful but I was about to kill him !! I wanted to hit him but one voice in my head told me "hey man !!! this is not you !!!"...I was about to go in my car when a friend of him came near and BOOM ANGRY WAS BACK!! I wanted to kill both,but my GF who was in the car told me to stop,and then the little voice of the conscience came back,the guy went away from his side,and I from my side..
    whatever I think I'll have to learn to be more patient because it's winny only in this cycle but in the next :trenb+prop+eq...and it should make BOOM if I don't take care...
    just wanted to tell to my bros what happened to me ...hope it's not gonna happen again,I'm beggining to feel guilty

Mike
    NO winstrol does not cause rage.
    People are always tough until they are either face to face or get hit in the head with one of my 400 pound jack hammers. LOL

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Hey bros ...
    just had another example of roid rage ...began winny cycle 1 week ago, 50 mg ed...today I felt a little more irritable than usual, I got a little furious after a friend told me just one little thing...don't even remeber what ,but nothing very bad,that's sure!! I thought that it was for whatever reason,didn't believe it came from roid rage..but later I was driving in my car when a guy that was maybe +/- 18 past before my car with his scooter and **** !!!! all became red !!! I told him to be careful the next time and then he screamt some words I didn't understand but A HUGE FEELING OF ANGRY came into me !!! I stopped and told him to stop;I had just one idea "kickin his fu***n ass!!"...when he stopped his face became white,I was able to see he was scary...ussually I'd have told him that he should have been careful but I was about to kill him !! I wanted to hit him but one voice in my head told me "hey man !!! this is not you !!!"...I was about to go in my car when a friend of him came near and BOOM ANGRY WAS BACK!! I wanted to kill both,but my GF who was in the car told me to stop,and then the little voice of the conscience came back,the guy went away from his side,and I from my side..

Mike

im not trying to be mean but is english your first language?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    im not trying to be mean but why the hell did you write the response to a thread thats 3 years old........

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    if winni makes him wanna rage or allot more irretable , id love to c him take 75 mg drol ed with some test lol ,

jerseyboy561 is offline New Member
    what do u mean armidex can't be used wity winny !!!!!

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    take out ur anger on iron..not people..
    what if the scooter guy was on winny too
    Last edited by k@m NYC; 03-18-2005 at 08:10 PM.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    lol i crack myself up....

Either way you look at it this post is 3 years old and the guy who started it hasnt been on the board in a month. Id let this one die.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Its all about self control!!! let things go that kinda stuff gets u a 1 way ticket to JAIL!!!

Thread Information