devilman208 is offline Associate Member

Steroid related death?

What do you guys think of the kid who supposedly killed himself because of steroids ? His father is going to testify before congress today about the dangers of steroids. The kid hung himself after finshing a cycle. I think that if the general public was more informed of steroids and didnt have this social stimga associated w/ them this kid would still be alive. dont get wrong, I in know way condone teens using AAS, but I think if thid kid had done a proper PCT all of this possibly could of been avoided. JMO but what do you guys think?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Funny they failed to mention his problem with alcohol

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I think the kid had problems unrelated and his parents want to blame AS because it makes them feel like they had no responsibility for ther kid killing himself, I also think the parents are pathetic. They need to own up to the fact that they dropped the ball and their son is dead.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think it's absolutely bullsh1t, and if the kid killed himself it had nothing to do with anabolics, he was obviously just depressed. It's a shame, but i'm sick of people blaiming steroids for everything. Alcohol problems have caused more suicides than steroids could ever dream of claiming.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    He had alot more deeper problems that we will probably never know about. To blame his suicide on AAS is comepletely ludacris and ignorant. The whole media is ignorant to aas.

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I think it's absolutely bullsh1t, and if the kid killed himself it had nothing to do with anabolics, he was obviously just depressed. It's a shame, but i'm sick of people blaiming steroids for everything. Alcohol problems have caused more suicides than steroids could ever dream of claiming.
    you beat me by a few seconds

BDTR is offline Retired
    His dad should borrow that noose for one final kill, himself. Sorry if it's insensitive, im just being honest. I hate people who scapegoat and can't see the real problem.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I think its total bull****.

but it dosent effect me in any way shape of form...

I am on cycle, and I have one being shipped.

And i am ordering enough powder to last me for the rest of my life in a few weeks...

But I always try to treat each cycle as if it was my very last...

if the kids dad didnt know his son was on juice, then he is a suck ass father, or he was a sports fanatic who pushed his son into being the best... and either suggested juice, or turned a blind eye to it...

I dont give a **** about him, or his dead kid, sorry I just dont.

I still say it's because the parents don't want to own it. It's their fault

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Agreed.......not to mention the deaths caused by drinking and driving.BTW nice avatar devilman208

Someone should email MSNBC and give them the link to this thread.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Supposedly the kid had alcohol problems, yes. Im sure he didnt properly do his cycle, as most 'kids' dont.

BUT..........

Even with alcohol and depression already appearant in him, you gotta remember that it could have been clomid that set him off. Clomid does affect some people more than others. The main issue i think is the fact that he was drinking. Clomid can mess you up, but it IS controlable. Combine Clomid wiht someone sensitive to it, depression, AND alcohol, and look what you get. A dead kid and a media field day.

It is the parents responsibility to monitor their childrens safety and welfare........PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Supposedly the kid had alcohol problems, yes. Im sure he didnt properly do his cycle, as most 'kids' dont.

BUT..........

Even with alcohol and depression already appearant in him, you gotta remember that it could have been clomid that set him off. Clomid does affect some people more than others. The main issue i think is the fact that he was drinking. Clomid can mess you up, but it IS controlable. Combine Clomid wiht someone sensitive to it, depression, AND alcohol, and look what you get. A dead kid and a media field day.
    Clomid doesnt affect you emotionally at all. People just think it does, but its really because you are in PCT where your hormones are all over the place, meaning low test levels. Take clomid for 3 weeks once you are completely recovered and the only side effects you should see is maybe "blurred" vision and bigger "loads"...

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    I knew this thread would piss alot of people off!

It makes me mad because it goes with the philosophy of it's not my fault, bull****, it is their fault, they are responsible

Clomid never made me depressed enough to wanna kill myself.
    Where does this stop? They mine as well start going after Rock stars and movie stars for setting a bad example by all the drugs and alcohol they use.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Bottom line is steroids are not going to make anyone kill themself, they have to have some other problems going on but are just not saying anything about it. It just seems so easy for the parents to blame it on AS use when in reallity they didn't know their kid had problems going on.
    Last edited by BodyMechanic; 03-17-2005 at 09:21 AM.

thats where you are wrong, its nobodys fault anymore... anything stupid you do can be blamed of society....

pretty covienent I can be a dumbass, and always have a nice scapegoat...

yeah i am addicted to steroids , because of all the pictutres of perfect people in the media, and society is pushing me to blah, blah, blah...

you know back in the day, **** ups got tossed in the slammer, or the looney bin... parents could actually spank thier kids.... and murderers werent allowed to blame the victims...

all this reminded me of the song by eminem "The way I am"

"When a dude's gettin bullied and shoots up your school
    And they blame it on Marilyn - and the heroin
    Where were the parents at?
    And look at where it's at middle America
    Now it's a tragedy
    Now it's so sad to see"

Just kinda similar....

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    all this reminded me of the song by eminem "The way I am"

"When a dude's gettin bullied and shoots up your school
    And they blame it on Marilyn - and the heroin
    Where were the parents at?
    And look at where it's at middle America
    Now it's a tragedy
    Now it's so sad to see"

Just kinda similar....
    yes eminem made a lot of sense with that one. No parent wants to believe it was some of their fault so they blame it on something else.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree 100%. I know a couple of horror stories about guys who cycled and things turned out for the worst..due to their PRE-EXISTING problems. I agree that the steroids might have aggravated the problem, but if you have bi-polar disorder/depression/schizophrenia what the hell are you doing taking AAS anyways?? Some people have depression or anxiety that they on are meds for and have it under control, but thats a different story.
    People need to deal with their own problems and not blame everything on AAS, they will help themselves out a lot more in getting to the root problem.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    If steroids made you kill yourself very few of us would be here. Oh and if you can't watch the hearing check out this transcript. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2014564

bedrock is offline Junior Member
    Clomid doesnt affect you emotionally at all. People just think it does, but its really because you are in PCT where your hormones are all over the place, meaning low test levels. Take clomid for 3 weeks once you are completely recovered and the only side effects you should see is maybe "blurred" vision and bigger "loads"...
    Bigger Loads ? What kind of loads ? Do you mean loads of **** ? My **** loads can' possibly get any bigger.
    Do you mean loads of cum ? My loads of cum can't get any bigger either, sometimes when I come I blow the ol lady right off my cock.
    Bigger loads, WTF man, what bigger loads is this you speak of ?

I have no idea why I just wrote that, must be steroid induced psychosis.
    Gotta go now, gotta go testify about this before Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by bedrock
    Bigger Loads ? What kind of loads ? Do you mean loads of **** ? My **** loads can' possibly get any bigger.
    Do you mean loads of cum ? My loads of cum can't get any bigger either, sometimes when I come I blow the ol lady right off my cock.
    Bigger loads, WTF man, what bigger loads is this you speak of ?

I have no idea why I just wrote that, must be steroid induced psychosis.
    Gotta go now, gotta go testify about this before Congress.
    yes cum

kalla is offline Banned
    This actaully happened close to hwere I live so it got lots of attention. Not only was this kid on steroids but he also abysed alcohal, cocaine, heroin, and verious prescription drugs. He stole the money from his mom to buy the steroids. This kid had some serious problems and the easy thing to do is blame steroids because street drugs probabaly made the family feel disapointed

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i dont think it had anything to do with the roids also considering he had an alcohal and etc. problems that would of easily been the cause of this problem, siciety is trying to bring kids and also parents up thinking roids are horrible and cant be used with proper porportion the same thing is brought upon weed u see all these interviews of ppl dieing and being in axadents b/c of these two things and when u put the facts together neither had $hit to do with what happened it pissis me off everyday, but of course the news and all that wont put out the facts to the public on the actual substance they just critisize it with no proof/evendence that the actual drug had anything to do with the main problem all BS if u ask me, but ill give it to them when u have a dumb teen experiminting with roids when they no not how to use them ya there could be risks but thats also the same with advil and other over the counter drugs JM .02

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    you beat me by a few seconds
    The potheads have been using the same arguement for years, like how much worst alcohol is for you then pot, but what has that done for legalizing pot in the last 30 years. I dont think similar arguments are going do anything for us. We choose to live in America and we must accept the fact that we live with the most draconian laws in the world. If we dont like it, they love to sell you a house in Mexico. Hmmm I wonder if this is related: Toughen a law up against a drug = drug becomes more popular and more abused. Places like Mexico, legal to get almost anywhere = hardly any of the locals buy it or use it. The mexicans cant even understand what the big deal is. There are almost no social costs or problems with easy to get legal steroids in their country. Seems the USA likes to waste money by the billions turning otherwise law abiding citizens needlessly into felons and chasing harmless drugs.

Not only this, but steroids are unique amoung drugs. This is they are the most illegally used/abused drugs by FBI, police, sheriff, ATF agents, etc. I was on a grand jury once and we saw a constant parade of 5% body fat and 275 pound FBI and DEA agents. These guys were too big and built to be natural. We even see plenty of readers/users of this web page admit to steroid use , prison guards are particularly consistent users. But hey no need to bitch at these guys, they only enforce the laws not write them. And also there are always dozens of cases where the cop just confiscates your gear and lets you go scott free... they know the real scoop on roids from their own personal experience!

Now there is a new threat. I was reading the USA might sign onto comdex which may make most refined amino acids, vitamins higher then RDA and herbals like echinacia, tongkat ali and tribulis all into controlled substances!!
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 03-17-2005 at 01:20 PM.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/issues...ure_print.html

there is just a sanitized version of some of the events... the Kid was a **** up, and his dad needed to bust his ass...

and in Plano and the west TX area sports it the only form of entertainment they have, its alot like the movie friday night lights.... every summer and sring break those kids are in mexico getting juice... they will do anything to make the team and play well... often the parents are in on it or push them into it....

**** that kid, I am glad he killed himself instead of growing up a ****-up and killing someone else while on drugs or driving drunk, or in a botched robbery for drug money...

Life is ****ing hard if your an idiot!

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    That kid should have beat his dad worse than he did.His Dad is the biggest idiot.How the fukk could he not see his kid was having problems?He never should have blamed it on aas.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    This whole thing is a JOKE. What power does congress have over a sport. Why are we not all calling our senators and congressmen telling them to stop spending my tax dollars on this investagation. Baseball is going to do what they want, the players a unionized...the gov't wanted testing... they got it... leave it alone. Ask congress how many people die every year from taking asprin (100's) and we go after AAS because of one kid, and a handful of players that had great year. BULL S**T

kiDRaines is offline New Member
    watched the whole thing and he had problems and was even seeing some one for those problems. Again not to be mean and my heart goes out to any parent that has lost a child but HE WAS TOO YOUNG TO BE ON ROIDS IN THE FIRST PLACE & WHERE COULD HIS PARENTS NOT SEE HE WAS ON THE STUFF?

spideyone is offline New Member
    AAS is a popular scapegoat at the moment. I do believe steroids had a contributing factor with this young mans death. Should AAS be blamed for all of it, NO! With most suicides, there is a deep underlying problem. These parents are underinformed and going after what they percieve as, a murdering substance! The fact is, they are as ignorant as their son was. To say that steroids do not affect your mental state is ludicrus. The fact is, if your child is going through problems and crying out for help, stop drinking vodka in the daytime and banging your secratary. Get him some help! Its funny they say you miss what you lost, and in the same case, these parents are trying to help someone they can no longer help. They know they were lousy parents and are trying to make ammends to it to ease their souls.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    It is real simple, he killed his self because of depression or some other mental illness. It happens to teenagers all the time. BUT to say his father should have known is not really fair t to say. As a teenager I have seen tons of kids that drank used drugs and were perfect kids in school and around their parents. No one can watch their kid 24 hours a day seven days a week. Teenagers are pretty smart about covering things up ,for example I was a above average student in high school and a great student in engineering school but I stole two cars, used some drugs, got in fights all the time and just about anything else you can think of..............My dad had no idea.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    This whole thing is a JOKE. What power does congress have over a sport. Why are we not all calling our senators and congressmen telling them to stop spending my tax dollars on this investagation. Baseball is going to do what they want, the players a unionized...the gov't wanted testing... they got it... leave it alone. Ask congress how many people die every year from taking asprin (100's) and we go after AAS because of one kid, and a handful of players that had great year. BULL S**T

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    When are they going to have a congressional hearing on cigarettes?

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    originally posted by ntpadude
    Not only this, but steroids are unique amoung drugs. This is they are the most illegally used/abused drugs by FBI, police, sheriff, ATF agents, etc. I was on a grand jury once and we saw a constant parade of 5% body fat and 275 pound FBI and DEA agents. These guys were too big and built to be natural.
    i always see huge cops that are juicin. if the stats are 1/15 teens use juice and probably 1/1000 commit suicide, you are bound to get someone juicing to kill themselfs. too many people in this world, it will happen eventually, although their totally unrelated, some moron is gonna blame it on the juice.

Thread Information