Thread: Hit Quad Today

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member

Hit Quad Today

Hey fellas I hit my quad today for first time and have to say that it has to be the easiest dam place to hit. Almost laughable so easy. Hope it doesnt hurt like the pec shot tomorrow.

peace

GOLGOTHAN is offline New Member
    sometimes it does some time it don't really depends on you and what you inject also speed of injection. i like to take my time

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    quads for me are smooth most of the time. but be careful lots of veins and nerves in the leg.. u may catch one sometimes.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    quads are definitely very easy to hit

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate quads. I have bad luck with anything that isn't a glute or delt.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I have always been a glute man, but now that I shoot EOD ( I always used to shoot once a week no exceptions ) I run out of glute fast.

I have been shooting the area near where you crease at the hip... not really a glute kinda upper outer thigh...

I have no 25g or i would be doing quads ( my legs would look great filled with about a gallon of oil...LOL

I wonder would GH work in the nut sack... lol kidding

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I have always been a glute man, but now that I shoot EOD ( I always used to shoot once a week no exceptions ) I run out of glute fast.

I have been shooting the area near where you crease at the hip... not really a glute kinda upper outer thigh...

I have no 25g or i would be doing quads ( my legs would look great filled with about a gallon of oil...LOL

I wonder would GH work in the nut sack... lol kidding

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    i hit nerves in my quad all the time, sucks....it will happen to you eventually

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i hate doing quad's i get so much pain from them everywhere else i've shot has been fine glute's delt's trap's and pec's

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal
    quads for me are smooth most of the time. but be careful lots of veins and nerves in the leg.. u may catch one sometimes.
    If you are doing the right place, it should be highly unusual to find a vein in your quad. This is like the doctor's most favored place to advise patients that need to do self intramuscular injections to use. If the quad is no good, then doctor has you come in and let nurse do the glute or delt shots because these are generally to difficult or dangerous to self inject with aspiration and all that.

I donno some people complain of nerves or veins and I can only guess you are doing the right places. Although the skin surface sometimes feels the pin prick more then glute, there are very few nerve problems for many in the quad. For example I only feel the skin poked, nothing from muscle getting stabbed with the needle. For me, my worst place is delts. I havent done steroids in the delt but I always had serious pain from vaccines and the like.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    me too

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    Add some oil into the syringe with a 1:1 ratio, and you won't feel a thing... my first quad shot, I couldn't walk around without limping for 3 or 4 days... and the first day I really thought I was going to have to go the hospital b/c it hurt so bad I thought I did something horribly wrong...
    anyways, put some oil in there.. you won't feel a ****ed thing.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i know im new to IM inj but my very first shots were in the quad and i followed spotinjections.com without any problems. felt nothing the first shot, and almost nothing the second one.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    yes i followed this.. but there is one spot.. i know now. my nerve runs the whole way down my quad, olike i can actually push hard with my finger and fell it there, and if i inject anywhere along that line say from my hip down to like my knee, my whole quad will jump and twitch, one time i cliped it, actually the first time, and my leg jumped and snapped the pin right off the needle.. scared me a bit, so i stay away from that line, but i followed all the photos on that spot injections myself, just every body is different.. so learn your own.. u will find sensative spots, and yes only the skin hurts me on all my spot injections, once broken u dont feel it the deeper you push it... unless u do hit a nerve.

and remember to aspirate .

ire
    I can understand that it depends on what your shooting, and how fast, I shoot slow. I just get a kick out of those that say they shoot quads with prop then go immediately out and do squats, lol. Some real tough badarses here.

bullram is offline Member
    i used to hate shooting quads too, but i guess they finally got used to it, now i love hitting them

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ire
    I can understand that it depends on what your shooting, and how fast, I shoot slow. I just get a kick out of those that say they shoot quads with prop then go immediately out and do squats, lol. Some real tough badarses here.

That's actually one of the best ways to disperse the product.

~SC~

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    i hit nerves in my quad all the time, sucks....it will happen to you eventually
    If you go in slow, you can tell when your near a nerve in time to find a new spot. When I push past that warning pain on a slow inject, thats when I get the knee jerk reaction of hitting it and the needle flying out.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I hate quades, even 1ml makes me sore for a few days.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    the sustanon in the quads are killers for me

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I hate quades, even 1ml makes me sore for a few days.
    Thats what happens to me if I dont go deep enough into the quad. If I do go deep enough the same stuff that caused me agony in the other quad last week because of not injecting deeply enough, wont even be felt or noticed the next day when its done right.

mark22 is offline New Member
    you guys are better then me. im taking sustanon250 shooting EOD and just in the glutes so far. anyway i thought i better change sites, tried the quads and as soon as needle went slightly in it burned like hell!!!!! though nah stick to glutes. well done though

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ire
    Hey fellas I hit my quad today for first time and have to say that it has to be the easiest dam place to hit. Almost laughable so easy. Hope it doesnt hurt like the pec shot tomorrow.

peace
    I hear ya!

I have been doing my quads for this whole cycle. Fricking great. No twisting around like a pretzel for a half hour.

I have yet to hit a vessel and may have come close to a nerve, but sh*t, the upside is great, you can see everything and do a nice slow inject.

I am using 23g 1". Works great.

Sometimes when im injecting my leg will twitch while im sticking the needle in, but I have never experienced any kind of pain while injecting in my quads

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    I did my quad today with a 23 guage 1.5 inch pin.The only prob I had is the last 1/4 inch.I felt a nerve was close but I just pushed thru it.I think I will get some 1 inch pins for my next one.

ire
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That's actually one of the best ways to disperse the product.

~SC~

Im sure in due time Ill be able to squat right after a shoot. In my early stages here it just seems incredible that one can shoot then work that muscle group immediately after-to me it feels like im about to tear the muscle? Any tips or does it just come with time.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    I only use quads..I let the syringe go completley after I stick it in and it swings left or right into a 45 degree angle to my legs favorable location..and then I asperate it and inject..23g 1 1/2 leaving 1/4 out..My bro is defly afraid of needles..well he was until this cycle..lol..he couldnt even go get a shot from the nurse without passing out his whole life..we did our first day in the delts..he passed out..started for glutes he got all white..did quads and he is fine and will not shoot anywhere else..no matter what..im going to start the calfs soon but he wont sway

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    MEEE TOOOO
    ~HOP

Thread Information