cwf62777 is offline New Member

Tornel Super Test 250mg

Does anyone know anything about tthis test

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    there is another thread close to this one where I give out the 411...

I like it, and its a good price...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    underdosedddddddddddd!!!! there is better

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cwf62777
    Does anyone know anything about tthis test
    it sucks

and i am using it right now EOD, i think its one of the best products for the price I have ever used. but listen to these guys, I am sure they have a gas chromatagraph in thier garage analysing it right now...

Im telling you its fine, I would never say it was if it wasnt...

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    and i am using it right now EOD, i think its one of the best products for the price I have ever used. but listen to these guys, I am sure they have a gas chromatagraph in thier garage analysing it right now...

Im telling you its fine, I would never say it was if it wasnt...
    well yea thats exactly it... its just fine . try some accurately dosed, reputable gear and you'll be astounded on how big a difference it makes

ok listen man, I have used sustanon from the mexican redijects, from ampules in saudi arabia and plenty of US prescribed test, decca and anadrol ... I didnt just crawl out from under a rock and make this **** up.

I dont really notice any difference between supertest250 and the redijects or the amps... no difference in potency, in side effects, and no flu like or other symptoms.

So dont ****ing tell me that I havent used any legitimate products, I am 34 years old, and have a good 11 years experience with them and at least 8 with sustanon, and used supertest 250 since 1998.

it breaks down to about 3.50 per ml and it gives you alot of bang for the buck, using it EOD I kinda would know.

Just because you you read something somewhere dosent make you an expert... I have read your profile... scotttiger54... I was using sustanon before you even started training dude.

I dont care if anyone ever uses it again, I was just offering my oppinion based on comparison with other similar products. the results i have made using it, compared to the results I have made with regular human grade sustanon.

I havent seen a single peice of current data to prove to me that supertest250 isnt exactly what it says on the label.

but what did you say about it? oh yeah... "It sucks!" how very informative you should toss that in with every thread. I dont think you know what your talking about, I think you just like to run your mouth.

ok listen man, I have used sustanon from the mexican redijects, from ampules in saudi arabia and plenty of US prescribed test, decca and anadrol ... I didnt just crawl out from under a rock and make this **** up.

I dont really notice any difference between supertest250 and the redijects or the amps... no difference in potency, in side effects, and no flu like or other symptoms.

So dont ****ing tell me that I havent used any legitimate products, I am 34 years old, and have a good 11 years experience with them and at least 8 with sustanon, and used supertest 250 since 1998.

it breaks down to about 3.50 per ml and it gives you alot of bang for the buck, using it EOD I kinda would know.

Just because you you read something somewhere dosent make you an expert... I have read your profile... scotttiger54... I was using sustanon before you even started training dude.

I dont care if anyone ever uses it again, I was just offering my oppinion based on comparison with other similar products. the results i have made using it, compared to the results I have made with regular human grade sustanon.

I havent seen a single peice of current data to prove to me that supertest250 isnt exactly what it says on the label.

but what did you say about it? oh yeah... "It sucks!" how very informative you should toss that in with every thread. I dont think you know what your talking about, I think you just like to run your mouth.
    well we now know that tornell supertest 250 causes you to rage a bit dannyboy

see I ****ing told you it was working you asshole....

LOL

see I ****ing told you it was working you asshole....

LOL
    hahahahahahaha

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    its fine... use it!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i have used tornell ...its crap ...get some QV ..u might even be better off with a UGL

**** it, I guess you better flip a coin then... these guys swear that I aint growing on it... lol

maybe its all in my head...

calm down bro, your opinion is thats its legit gear and mine is that i would rather not use it again. we are all entitled to our own opinions.

Silence mortal... you know nothing of the power of the supertest!!!

yeah its cool, some folks like winnie, some hate it and think its poison, some love decca some hate it, some think making fina is cool, some think home brewed juice is barbaric... some live by a-bombs and d-bol and others think they are merely water weight...

there are a few things I have tryed that I wont ever use again, because I just think they arent worth a ****...cwf62777 will just have to try it for himself...

really I am waaaay ready to switch to cyp or enanth, some good EQ and some anavar ... daily and EOD shots suck monkey balls...

cutmass is offline Junior Member
    supertest250 is good dude its only 22 bucks in tj worth the buck. i have gained mass on it its good

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    it will work but in my op its dirty and under dosed

if thats all u can get go for it it will work we are just saying there is better out there

really I am waaaay ready to switch to cyp or enanth, some good EQ and some anavar... daily and EOD shots suck monkey balls...
    go for the enth. cyp is good but to much water imo. enth is always where i find the sweet spot

Thread Information