Deez101 is offline Junior Member

aspirating during injection question

I realize that this may be a dumb question, but oh well. I have always aspirated before injecting (second cycle now), but I can't really see any air bubbles! I pull back on the plunger fairly hard and it feels like it's not giving any!

Anyway, I was injecting my glute tonight and I felt kinda weird during the inject. I aspirated before the shot then again halfway through it. I aspirated differently the second time. I used my finger as a wedge and felt the plunger pull back a little. I saw droplets of blood go in the syringe. Again, this was halfway through the shot. I freaked out, pulled it back out and stuck again, with no blood on initial aspiration.

I injected at least 1.5 cc of deca and test before i pulled out and finished. I don't feel weird right now, and it's been at least 30 minutes.

My question is: Is what happened normal? Will you always get blood in the tube if you aspirate halfway through the shot, regardless if you aspirated in the begining?

I did a search in archives and couldn't find the answer to this.

people get scared and start being tense before injection i think its normal.

bump

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I would be interested to hear replies on this.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    If you didn't get blood the first time you're okay, if you're in a vein you will notice big time blood not what you described, you are fine IMO.

thanks, but i wonder why it showed blood the second time? It did flow pretty quickly the second time so I pulled that sucker out! I was shooting glutes so I did move the needle a little in and out when trying to reach around to inject that sucker!

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm maybe this will school you click on info. on the left menu.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deez101
    thanks, but i wonder why it showed blood the second time? It did flow pretty quickly the second time so I pulled that sucker out! I was shooting glutes so I did move the needle a little in and out when trying to reach around to inject that sucker!
    Sound like youhit the one in a million. When you did your first injection, you had not reached the vein. As you applied pressure to the injection, you went deeper into your buttocks and eventually hit the vein.

Don't worry. The odds of you being able to inject enough oil into a vein in you butt to hurt you are not very good. The veins are not large and you most likely would make a pool around a vein,

You did not right thing-- better safe than sorry.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have hit a vein than the blood normaly comes into the syringe freely and with ease

Thread Information