Thread: letro usage

warlock is offline Associate Member

letro usage

Hi,

I purchased some liquid letro from this site and I am planning on using it at 1.25 eod. My question is: the bottle has 2.5 mgs per ml so I would need 0.5 mg. How do you guys measure it? Should I pull it out into a syringe and then pour it in a glass and drink it? I'm a bit confused.

Thanks

bump,

Anyone?

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    You can use a syringe to measure it out than put it in a cup. You could also get a graduated beaker and count out how many drops it takes to get to your desired amount. That way you won't have to measure in the future, which can become a pain. Just mix it with a little fruit juice to mask the taste and after words rinse the cup with water and drink that as well. That will make sure that you get all of the product out of the cup.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    pull the needle off the syring....and then suck it up....

1ml=2.5mg
    .5ml=1.25mg

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    You can use a syringe to measure it out than put it in a cup. You could also get a graduated beaker and count out how many drops it takes to get to your desired amount. That way you won't have to measure in the future, which can become a pain. Just mix it with a little fruit juice to mask the taste and after words rinse the cup with water and drink that as well. That will make sure that you get all of the product out of the cup.
    Actually I think Lion recommends you don't mix it. Just take it straight and chase that bad boy

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Actually I think Lion recommends you don't mix it. Just take it straight and chase that bad boy
    He says that because he sells flavored chems. If you don't have flavored chems it would be a mother taking that stuff everyday during cycle without something to mix it with.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Hi,

I purchased some liquid letro from this site and I am planning on using it at 1.25 eod. My question is: the bottle has 2.5 mgs per ml so I would need 0.5 mg. How do you guys measure it? Should I pull it out into a syringe and then pour it in a glass and drink it? I'm a bit confused.

Thanks
    draw it up, remove the pin and squirt into mouth.. simple and zero loss

Thank guys. That was really useful.

It's actually fruit punch flavor. When I ordered it I thought it was going to be plain but it came in fruit punch!!

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    You should do it ed not eod. Do 1/4 of a CC daily... .625mg. Slightly more than you wanted or you can do just a hair less than 1/4 of a CC daily to get pretty close to .5. I wouldn't sweat the exact dosage but make sure you get the same amount every day.

Thread Information