Thread: open posting

Flynman is offline Associate Member

open posting

So what do you guys think of these boards that open post sources? How is it that they can do this and still be a legit service? Its seems like a good source may wind up in trouble for being so open.

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    link?

Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    So what do you guys think of these boards that open post sources? How is it that they can do this and still be a legit service? Its seems like a good source may wind up in trouble for being so open.
    they r probably fakes

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    I have heard of a few that are legit, but im all set.

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    My source is way too expensive but it is human grade.I hope they dont open post.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I think alot of them open post to gain a customer base then try to go underground before they are caught. Seems like a risky way to conduct a business based on criminal actions.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt buy from someone who open posts just not worth the risk. U can be beat for your money by a scammer or maybe the feds are gonna get him and you get a controlled delivery.

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    A lot of International sources post on the open boards, as well as private ones. Never seen a problem with that, but there are a few domestic type boards. Those usually just do it for a short period of time then go private. There are quite a few measures they take to stay safe, but it is pretty risky. When they're out in the open though word spreads fast on if they're legit or not. Always check the scammer lists/boards if you're thinking about using a source that's so open though.

Desperate?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolBoy
    link?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    People are going to act holier than thou when they have a good source. However what they may or may not know is most good sources started on boards that have open source posting.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    People are going to act holier than thou when they have a good source. However what they may or may not know is most good sources started on boards that have open source posting.
    true

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Those boards are a disaster waiting to happen...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I wouls steer clear of those boards, a lot of trouble can happen with them open source posting, although I do visit OM every once in a while just to be on top of things.

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    OM is a good board. They have a few good sources over there to go along with good info.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ed
    OM is a good board. They have a few good sources over there to go along with good info.
    Yeah, but they will fall too. I post on OM and I think those sources are going to regret advertising on their. It's ashamed because they are solid sources that take care of their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Desperate?
    Thats what I was thinking. Try www.forums.sellmeroidsnow.org. And if that doesnt work its probably because I made it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yeah, but they will fall too. I post on OM and I think those sources are going to regret advertising on their. It's ashamed because they are solid sources that take care of their customers.
    OM is a great board, but I myself have started to shy away from the classifieds over there. Its too risky in my opinion. Find one good source thats private and you are set for life hopefully.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Stop fishing here, or you'll be fishing in another lake.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolBoy
    link?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I look at OM aswell and you are right alot of those guys do come through with some good stuff and they are on top of everything as far as ta time is concerned.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    its all about the paper trail... someone can put an ad in the NY times and not get caught... money is being sent to fake names, and the only address that is certain is the address they ship it to....

if somone has his **** together, he can avoid the law for a long long time...

again, I think most get buisness brewing and then go private, through word of mouth alone they will get more customers than they can handle...

I am glad there are scammers out there actually... If the feds ever tryed to shut down online juice sales, they would give up after a few dozen times of sending out money, and never hearing another word...

bonsey is offline Junior Member
    Can give me the address for the "OM" board? I am not looking for a source, go to tj for that. I just to get a different perspective on the various subjects we discuss here ( not that there is anything wrong with this board). Thanks.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsey
    Can give me the address for the "OM" board? I am not looking for a source, go to tj for that. I just to get a different perspective on the various subjects we discuss here ( not that there is anything wrong with this board). Thanks.
    read up 3 threads.

BDTR is offline Retired
    LOL.

Sorry guys, board advertising is not allowed here. Topic closed.

Thread Information