Thread: numb hands

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

numb hands

i am on my 2nd cycle of t-400, 1st was 400 a week, now im running 520 per week about. when i wake up in the morning i usually have numbs hand or fingers, i passed it off because i thought i was just sleeping on my hand in the night and making it fall asleep, but now in the middle of the day my hands or fingers will randomly go numb, any thoughts, i had the same numbing problem when i was on my first cycle as well, this is not a normal thing for me, any thoughts??

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Need more B12 I think thats what I have heard but check with your DR

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    how much b6 are you taking???

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    im not takin any b12 or b6, why is this happening exactly? do i need some b12, is this serious at all?

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Dude I am just a rookie dont panic wait to one of the more exsperienced guys reads this I just heard that B12 or 6 makes your blood flow better

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    how much b6 are you taking???
    b-6 can do that to you. if so y and how

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    i am on my 2nd cycle of t-400, 1st was 400 a week, now im running 520 per week about. when i wake up in the morning i usually have numbs hand or fingers, i passed it off because i thought i was just sleeping on my hand in the night and making it fall asleep, but now in the middle of the day my hands or fingers will randomly go numb, any thoughts, i had the same numbing problem when i was on my first cycle as well, this is not a normal thing for me, any thoughts??
    Has something to do with your arm/shoulder/back muscles growing faster then the nerves can adapt. This is a very common problem and effects almost every type of steroidal compound that brings about rapid growth in this area. Sometimes it can happen to the legs. You can also lay on your back and it effects both hands/arms at same time.

For me it also lasts about 2 months past last injection during time off cycles but then goes away when you start loosing some of those gains.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the wonderful world of juice, get used to it. Dont worry about your numb hands and fingers it happens to all of us, nuthin' serious, just a little annoying at times.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i'm also on t400 among other things, i've woken in the night for the last few days because i keep having pins and needles in my one hand, is this the same sort of thing thats happening to you?

Thread Information