anadrol a week before the show for fullness in my muscles, yes or no?

I've been hearing alot about this lately, how are guys dosing it and at what point before a show is it beneficial to run some anadrol ? I have 30 of the 50 mg I*E tabs. thanks

Why would you want to be bloated for a show?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    no dude, your going to get edema, not fullness... thats bunk info your getting... drol isnt for shows... period I dont care how much lasix you take...

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    no dude, your going to get edema, not fullness... thats bunk info your getting... drol isnt for shows... period I dont care how much lasix you take...
    Actually, there are alot of bodybuilders who use drol and d bol right before a show.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a common BB practice, I know a few people personaly who do (one even uses both Drol and Dbol ), most use drol with good results, you just need to use a heavy amount of anti-e's to keep off the water. The only real thing it does is increase RBC giving you greater vascularity and a little more fullness. Don't go any longer than a week or you'll get bloated

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Its a common BB practice, I know a few people personaly who do (one even uses both Drol and Dbol), most use drol with good results, you just need to use a heavy amount of anti-e's to keep off the water. The only real thing it does is increase RBC giving you greater vascularity and a little more fullness. Don't go any longer than a week or you'll get bloated
    Got ya', yeah I was going to hit my nolva at 30-40 mg/ day the week before the show and do my drol about 5-6 days out from the show. Might get some arimidex or proviron in there too, probably just the aramidex as proviron is scarce as a bitch sometimes!!!!

well then you already answered your own question... hell yeah a-bombs away then...

if it works, man I am all ears, I would love to know the scoop...

man, thats amazing... I am being serious... I think I would get way to puffy...

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    man, thats amazing... I am being serious... I think I would get way to puffy...
    yeah, I would have thought that too, but I guess the idea is supposed to be that if you only start it like a week or less before the show it wont have that much of an effect on bloating based on your carb depletion and diet. I've never run drol before so I'm still questioning wether or not doing it like this for the first time is a good idea or not. I have 30, 50 mg tabs. Not sure wether or not to save them as a preload for a bulk phase next fall, or just hit up 5 or 6 of them before the show to see what happens. Anybody know the usual dose if it's to be taken right before a show? Do most guys just run 50/day or do some use 100/ day?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I've been hearing alot about this lately, how are guys dosing it and at what point before a show is it beneficial to run some anadrol? I have 30 of the 50 mg I*E tabs. thanks
    My experience was nothing ever bloated me so bad or fast as did anadrol . I would think that would be the worst thing. I never had water bloat "fill in" between my skin and spine like it did on anadrol. You can watch abs dissappear in 2 days, cant see muscle threads, etc on anadrol.

well try 1 a day 5 days out... you can jumpstart a cycle with the other 25 easy... you will react well since youve never used em before...

lol, I just now finished a bottle of denkals anadrol 75 with 100 pills in it... took me 3 cycles spead over 2 years but I finally finished em...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    My experience was nothing ever bloated me so bad or fast as did anadrol. I would think that would be the worst thing. I never had water bloat "fill in" between my skin and spine like it did on anadrol. You can watch abs dissappear in 2 days, cant see muscle threads, etc on anadrol.
    Ok, well has anybody ever done this, and at what point did it work?? Thanks again guys!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, well has anybody ever done this, and at what point did it work?? Thanks again guys!
    Actually you dont understand because I presume you havent done anadrol yet. Well it wont take long for you to understand what everyone says... the bloat was incredible... 3 lbs gain over night then 1 lb per day thereafter.

Lets say any other steroid , take the pill dont feel much, take the injection - dont feel much. I took 2 each 50 mg anadrols the first day and bam, hit me like a ton of bricks. It could be felt - almost as clearly as you know something is different when you smoked some crack. You also can FULLY understand what roid rage is, anadrol will give it to ANYBODY. On me, my feet swole up with ankle water bloat so bad my shoes didnt fit anymore and eventually my callasses on the bottom of my feet peeled off! The vision got blurry. I had to quit the 100 mg for a few days and then after a week layoff, tried again at 50 mg, bam hit me like a ton of bricks like the 100 mg did. I finally used up my anadrol with acceptable results (reasonable water bloat and other issues) when I took 25 mg per day.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i always use adrol a week before a show at 50 mg a day.
    i use letro to keep the water down(just make sure you start your way before the drol)
    i dont use lasix before a show just aldactone wich in my opinion is a lot safer.
    it seems to work for me cause i always get compliments about my shape.

hey man, question

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i always use adrol a week before a show at 50 mg a day.
    i use letro to keep the water down(just make sure you start your way before the drol)
    i dont use lasix before a show just aldactone wich in my opinion is a lot safer.
    it seems to work for me cause i always get compliments about my shape.
    Is aldectone or lasix something you can get OTC or do you need a script?? As far as shedding water off, the only thing I have on hand is nolva.

Is aldectone or lasix something you can get OTC or do you need a script?? As far as shedding water off, the only thing I have on hand is nolva.

no its not its both a diuretic and recuires a script(at least here in holland)
    lasix is a lot more harsher on the kidneys imo so i would try to get some aldactone.

rodge

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member
    I've been hearing alot about this lately, how are guys dosing it and at what point before a show is it beneficial to run some anadrol? I have 30 of the 50 mg I*E tabs. thanks
    a week before your show? are you dumb? dude bro you know how much water your gunna hold of those A-BOMBS? save those bad boys till after your show for your next cycle!plus the fact that if your show is in a week, you should b doing absolutly nothing but finishing up training and and doing massive cardio to get as CRISP as possible! just mt thought do whatever you want,just don't expect to place good k

Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    a week before your show? are you dumb? dude bro you know how much water your gunna hold of those A-BOMBS? save those bad boys till after your show for your next cycle!plus the fact that if your show is in a week, you should b doing absolutly nothing but finishing up training and and doing massive cardio to get as CRISP as possible! just mt thought do whatever you want,just don't expect to place good k

its very common to use a-bombs a week before a show, increases rbc so you get pumped up like a monster when you step on stage. just use your nolva and try to get hold of some aldactone which you start 2 days before the show.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    bro, no need to call homeboy dumb.. he was asking a legit question.. like some of the bros here have responded, it is a common practice for pre-contest.. something that you should learn about before you call someone dumb.. and based at your profile, those mickey mouse shows you've done, are they even NPC or ABA??? doubt it....... you need to shut-up and listen here junior, you might learn something... and based on your previuos thread about 4iu of Humatrope for $150 is a steel, (you are really the dumb-ass here)

Administering D-bol and/or Drol approx 10 days before contest day should be no prob if dosed correctly... i have asked this question once before on this board and some knowledgeable bros w/ experience have commented on how it is done correctly.. Besides, the theory behind this practice for pre-contest purposes is to fill up the bellies of your muscles, but you should be depleting water, and on your diuretics anyways, and there is not enough time for the water retention to get underneath your skin.. which in turn, will stretch your skin a lil more therefore making your skin appear thinner... i have done this for my last 2 shows, and has worked like a charm...

day before show,

cut H2O @ 5pm

1/2 tab A-dex @ 11pm

6/7 days before show, 100mg Aldactone/ split into 1/4's throughout the day ED,

1-1.5gal of distilled water ED till 5pm day before show.

deplete carb/sodium sun-tue

carb load wed-fri.
    Last edited by BIGGIE_smalls; 03-18-2005 at 07:50 PM.

Thread Information