REZA is offline New Member

Finally! I am ready!

Hey whats up....well I'm going to be starting my first cycle.....I listend to you guys and found the biggest guy in my gym and talked to him, and surely he was on juice....and decided to help me out, and he's a really big boy so I'm sure he knows what he's doing....he's telling me to do a DECA , DBOL , and Test cycle, probably Sustenon....what do you guys think? I'm 5'8" close to 200lbs now.....and I do want to go Pro....you guys think that's a good beginner cycle? And how much weight gain should I expect??

You should do Test only for your first cycle in my opinion. That way you can see how your body reacts to it, and in the future when you do stack you will know what is causing the side effects.

You can easily gain 20-25 pounds from Test only if your diet/training/rest is all in check.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    a good beginners cycle is about 400mg of test e or test c for 12 weeks and thats all... besides your PCT...

not very glamorous, and most guys dont wanna hear it... I would even go for the decca.... dbol ... hell no...

sust is a great drug if you shoot it EOD, but really not a good starter test... stick to test e or c... sust is better to save for a few cycles in when you need something new to spark growth...

Really eh? Well u know what, tomorrow the guy is giving me the complete break down, I'm going to post it all here, you guys tell me what you think....but MAN I hate these threads with videos of these dudes broadcasting their side effects, ****in scares me....whatever dude, you live once, if I'm going to die I'd rather die knowing they had to customize my casket.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by REZA
    Really eh? Well u know what, tomorrow the guy is giving me the complete break down, I'm going to post it all here, you guys tell me what you think....but MAN I hate these threads with videos of these dudes broadcasting their side effects, ****in scares me....whatever dude, you live once, if I'm going to die I'd rather die knowing they had to customize my casket.... lol
    The people who broadcast their problems are the same morons who use 13 different compounds at one time.

Ya I heard....neck raises with 200lbs????????????? WTF?? And he's complaining about neck pain? I don't know man, my hair falling out...I can live with it, minor acne, I can live with it....but some of the **** I hear is honestly scary, but I've made up my mind that I do want to go Pro, and I live by my saying that you live just once, so better I accomplish everything now. And with the proper PCT and **** I'm sure a lot of side effects can be avoided.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    just make sure he doesnt screw you with fake stuff... doubt he will... chances are the prices are gonna be high, but just pay it if you dont have another source... just pay the high prices... and if you run deca test and dbol plus ur gonna hafta do nolva letro and clomid, your lookin at some steep prices man... i'd stick with just the test for the first cycle just because of the price issue...

and if you are worried about sides... the more compounds, the more sides... so just go simple, just test.......

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    The people who broadcast their problems are the same morons who use 13 different compounds at one time.
    yeah i agree. if you use AAS smart one can do miracles.

Thread Information