I think heating your homebrew is a worthless step in most conversions.

Yep Yep, Never once have I heated my syno or tren , and havent had a single problem. It's worthless and stupid, after the whatmans and coffee filters I think its just not as necessary as people make it out to sound. What is heating it going to do? The **** bottle is sealed with the stopper anyways, it's not like any bacteria is going to escape really at all. And if you are venting the stopper with a pin, I'd think any contaminants in the air could still get in the bottle. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think heating gear is much over rated.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    im making my 1st fina conversion as soon as it arrives... if it goes well... I will never use anything but home brewed again... I am pretty excited about the idea personally.

home made steroids ... never in a million years would I have ever believed it....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Congratulations. Yes heating is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    im making my 1st fina conversion as soon as it arrives... if it goes well... I will never use anything but home brewed again... I am pretty excited about the idea personally.

home made steroids... never in a million years would I have ever believed it....
    actually bro, I dont know what directions your following, but some make it seem much more complicated than it is. For one, dont crush any of the pellets, just put them into the vial with the magic solution and let sit overnight. Then add that as well as the gunk to the oil, then filter. Some like to filter the binders and solution before ading the oil, but I think it's worthless and a waste of time. After you add your oil, filter through coffee filter into a sterile container of cup. Next, whatman filter it directly into the vial, done. Be careful not to puch through the whatman too fast, they can break easily enough.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    so aside from the 12 hour disolve time its done pretty quick huh... sweet...

how long does it take for regular powder based stuff say test E for instance?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k

how long does it take for regular powder based stuff say test E for instance?
    About 10 minutes of actual work depending on how much you have to make.

joevette is offline Banned
    You have to heat some compounds just to get them into solution, like high concentration stuff (200mg/ml prop, 500mg/ml Test enan/cyp, 150mg/ml masteron , etc.)

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    I just made some fina and baked it afterwards. This step sounds logical to me. B.A evaporates at a lower temperature than the oil or the tren , and if you stick a needle in the stopper the gases are allowed to escape. Who knows, could be b.s. I've heard people say their homebrew fina shots hurt, but theres no pain whatsoever in mine.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Congratulations. Yes heating is a waste of time.
    yes and it could led to a waste off gear too!

block is offline Associate Member
    ba boils at about 400 so no ba will cook off heating makes for faster filtering and kills some unwanted things and is not bad for the tren what so ever as the mix is buffered

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    I only heat to mix and to make filtering easier. Otherwise it seems pretty useless.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Heating oil based gear help get the oil thru the syringe-filter faster. Heating to kill bacteria is not needed IMO.

block is offline Associate Member
    it is the fast heating and cooling of a autoclave that kill shit and most people dont have one so yes the last heating does not do all that much. the tren is very stable take a solution of pure tren ace heat it at 220 all day if you like the color will stay golden oxidation should never be a ploblem if done right.

oxidation is the binder as I just converted pellets that have been open to the air for over 8 monthe the were dark yellow and were golden at the end as the tren was not affected by the air oxidation the body even has problems reducing it tren is stable so for everone that has ever heated it you are all fine as long as it did not boil.

Thread Information