Thread: first cycle....

YZ250 is offline New Member

first cycle....

I wanted to know what you gentleman recommend as a first cycle...
    I have been lifting hard for about 6 months with strict diet summer is coming around and i was thinking about a cycle of Eq once a week and whinny every other day or every day. Please advise.....

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YZ250
    I wanted to know what you gentleman recommend as a first cycle...
    I have been lifting hard for about 6 months with strict diet summer is coming around and i was thinking about a cycle of Eq once a week and whinny every other day or every day. Please advise.....
    bad idea, IMO you should train for at least 2 years natural to get some gains then if you want to do a first cycle start with just test 500mg/week will be more than enough. read up on pct and such if you don't want to grow breasts.

joevette is offline Banned
    Your first cycle should consist of 5 years of hard training and lots of food. 6 months?, go hit the gym.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    If youve been lifting for 6 months, you dont do a cycle. You eat hard over the summer, train hard, and youll put on the gains just like you were on a cycle. Cycle shouldnt be even thought of after 2-4 years of natural training.

Give us some stats:
    Age, height, weight, training experience, whats your training look like, current diet, etc

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed.. you shouldn't have any problem obtaining the results you desire without steroids at this juncture. Hit up the diet and workout forums.

people who use steroids when they're in your situation are at a very high risk of injury because their tendons haven't grown strong enough to support the new muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Your first cycle should consist of 5 years of hard training and lots of food. 6 months?, go hit the gym.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    test e only would be a good first cycle. Do some searching on first cycles and look into PCT.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    When you've trained long enough, you need to research a Test only cycle.

Research:

Test Enan
    Nolva
    Arimidex
    PCT - CLOMID.

WELCOME TO AR. Spend some time getting to know what you are going to put in your body. Research makes all the difference in the world between a good cycle and a bad cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you? 6 months of training only? You should definitely train hard and eat a lot for a couple more years until you are much closer to your genetic limit. Steroids should only be taken once youve reached your genetic limit, and that cant be reached in only 6 months of training

good looking out thats why i posted this tread.....I will continue to lift hard and i will continue to learn more everyday...Thanks again for your reply's

BTW.... I am 23 years old 6 foot 1 and about 200 pounds....I played football in high school but its been a while since i have been in great shape....

mx747 is offline Associate Member
    Brrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    At your age, your test levels are about where mine are when I am doing a low dose cycle of test! Unless you are a serious competing athlete or bodybuilder, I would wait a few years, anyway, even if you had been training for several years. The only way I could in good conscious recommend even a test-only cycle to a veteran of 6 months training would be to a 50-ish or 60-ish person in good health and under close supervision by a good trainer. Then, maybe 200 to 400mg/week of cyp or enanth for 10 weeks, and see how that goes. Completely different situation... at age 50, test levels are in the gutter, and low dose test can be thought of as a quality of life thing as well as an adjunct to training.

You will get the biggest bang for your buck by building on a good physique that represents a point at or near your natural peak. It is a waste to use gear to make gains you would have made naturally. Plus, without the demonstrated ability to make good gains naturally, you will not make those gains on gear anyway. Plus you will not keep much of the gains you do get. You could possibly end up, 4 months after your cycle, with less lean mass and more fat than pre-cycle! Plus you are taking medical and legal risks, plus spending a good amount of money on the gear.

I hope this has you looking at your desire to juice in a different light. But you are in the right place to educate yourself. Look at the links on the home page for info on cycles, drug profiles, etc. Read here, and ask appropriate questions, and learn, and then when you are ready to get the best results from a cycle, you will know quite a bit about what you want and need to do to make it work.

Thread Information