Thread: Winny v Dosage?

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member

Winny v Dosage?

If I'm still using sus 250 125mg eod how should I incorporate 50mg shot of winny if it is suppose to be shot ed? Should I just wait till I'm done the sus I have 2 more amps to go through. I just stopped my drol tabs as well or really I started weening them down ens of week 5.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Winny, being water based, does not mix properly with sust, which is oil based. Most folks will therefore tell you not to draw winny and sust into the same rig, but to shoot them seperately. Following this advice, what difference could it make? If it is time to start your winny, according to your cycle plan, then start it.

Some people DO apparently mix oil and water in the same syringe. I would imagine availability of the water based drug would be a bit erratic, but this is just a logical guess and not something I can tell you is a hard fact.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Winny, being water based, does not mix properly with sust, which is oil based. Most folks will therefore tell you not to draw winny and sust into the same rig, but to shoot them seperately. Following this advice, what difference could it make? If it is time to start your winny, according to your cycle plan, then start it.

Some people DO apparently mix oil and water in the same syringe. I would imagine availability of the water based drug would be a bit erratic, but this is just a logical guess and not something I can tell you is a hard fact.
    Agreed.

Thread Information