Steroids and Anger

I happen to have a severe anger problem, and ive happen to come across some anadrol and halotestin and ive been contemplating using either one or both of these in my next cycle...only problem is ive heard that the 2 dont go well with "rage"...so my question is, would incorporating an anti-depressant like lexapro or welbutrin be beneficial in dealing with some of the rage that is experienced while on these or any other steriods ...thanks to all who answer

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't recommend taking an anti-depressant unless absolutely nessesary, due to problems related to anxiety/depression. Some people find that if they take these meds without anxiety or depression, they pick those symptoms up after discontinuing the drug. If you know you have an anger problem, take something less androgenic or learn to control your anger before you cycle IMO.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problems. I am on paxil right now. I am just finishing up my halos in my cycle and really haven't had a problem. I was also worried about this when I started. It just depends on the person I guess. Good luck Bro! BTW the halos cut me up good!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I would not run them until you get your anger in check.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I would not run them until you get your anger in check.
    I agree. Get your head in check before you touch anything, especially things like halo, etc.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Stay away from fina/tren

bowie is offline Member
    Tren is the worst IMO. Choak screwing the old lady helps me with my anger.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    dont take anti's I just came off of 2wks of wellbutrin 150mg a day.... now it totally helped me stop smoking once and for all alng with the patch... but it made me feel like total crap, I never have felt so ****ed up and depressed in my life... dont self prescribe them, see a doctor first.

If you have an anger problem that could potentially lead to jail or something serious, then get some anger management counsiling ( free alot of times ) or just dont use the drugs and make it worse.

I used to have a bad rage problem when I was much younger because i kept it all balled up and never said **** until i was ready to bust a spring.... now I am quick to frigging blow up verbally in public when i feel stressed... it may be embarrasing but as soon as I get it out I feel better and even have a nice laugh... its like releasing steam from a pressure cooker.

the only thing that could push me to violence is someone hitting me first... Someone could call me a faggot pussy in the middle of a club and i could just laugh it off and walk away... most guys would throw down immediatley and go to jail... if I am standing in front of the judge, you can best believe either my life was being threatened or it was self defence. Ill never bully anyone, or instigate a fight, ever... and if I did i would deserve to get my ass beat... big guys have no buisness acting like **** heads or bad asses, we shouldnt have to.

steroids rarley turn people into assholes... but they will however make an asshole into a bigger asshole.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    lol bro what about your liver in that cycle?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I would say try them in low dosages to see how you respond, but only if you have the self-control to stop taking them if your anger becomes too much. Maybe have someone else monitor you to give you an outside opinion so you don't talk yourself into making it through a whole cycle and being a dickhead the whole time.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    steroids rarley turn people into assholes... but they will however make an asshole into a bigger asshole.
    Agreed!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Im naturally not an asshole, but i do feel the anger while im on them, i just have the self control and mental strength to keep it in check.

DO NOT take the plunge, expecially with anger issues, until they are addressed.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah, dont get me wrong, its ok to be angry... hell I walk around pissed off, look at the world we live in...

It just depends what you do with that anger... and can you still treat people decently until they totally cross the line?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    i was thinking the same thing before i started using test
    ive got severe depression and quick mood swings where i can get intensely angry
    i take anti depressants and mood stablizers for it, and they work well for me

but using test has been totally TOTALLY ironic
    because i have YET to see any sort of extreme mood swing, roid rage or anything... itss as if it doesnt effect my mood
    plus, im taking 100mg ed of test prop... just to let you know
    however if your really scared of roid rage
    get some trileptal... its an extremely mild benzodaziapien, but it does the trick of calming you down when you flip out
    as a sedative its so mild that you cant get "high" off it like you can with valium or other ones, even in huge dosages
    its just effective at calming you
    ive taken when i needed to but havent really needed to in while

good luck

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    theres no way to tell how you will react till you try them. but i imagine as the doses increase so will the probability for rage side affects. i'm super mean on deca but i am actually in better moods on fina. don't know why but for some reason i am, but when i dropped the fina to just test only i regained my moodyness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Im naturally not an asshole, but i do feel the anger while im on them, i just have the self control and mental strength to keep it in check.

DO NOT take the plunge, expecially with anger issues, until they are addressed.

lol this isnt going to be my first cycle, just my first with something really strong like that (other than fina) but yea i guess it is a plunge if ur f*ckin with anadrol

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I have been throwing in 5mg lexapro daily and it has definitely taken the edge OFF of the irritation I have had.

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Dude take xanax

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    fook xanax.

Thread Information