Thread: Vet Grade

Bippal is offline Junior Member

Vet Grade

I live in a very rural area with three or four Vet. supply stores. This is where I previoulsy got my needles for injection. However, my source got arrested for a completely unrelated crime, and I was wondering if the vet grade stuff in the Vet supply stores would be ok. Also, for vet grade, would I have to have special paperwork or something to purchase from these stores?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yes it would be okay and yes you will need paperwork unless it's fina pellets or syno

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Hmmmm... bump for info. I never thought of going with U.S. vet gear.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    what is the other thing like fina that can be gotten legally and converted???

and anyone know the skinny on getting vet gear... I know cattle farmers can get all sorts of ****, do they get it from a vet, or need a liscence or what???

absolutebob is offline Associate Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    what is the other thing like fina that can be gotten legally and converted???

and anyone know the skinny on getting vet gear... I know cattle farmers can get all sorts of ****, do they get it from a vet, or need a liscence or what???
    Good question for i would like to know also.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Vet grade what? Steroids , needles, fina pellets, B12? What's the question?

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    As far as I know there is no vet steroids ...vitamin B12 and fina, test prop tablets/syn...thats it...Not like mexico...if vets use steroids it is the same **** we get from mexico...Otherwise I am sure vets would all be drug dealers in the US...Someone let me know if there is US vet gear?

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    my uncle lives in an area that has feed stores that sell some stuff, but the only injectables i seen there that regular people could buy were antibiotics, and other things i had no clue what they were, no AAS, he has a farm, and he told me the vet has to dose his animals, i had him look for some equipoise , they wouldnt just sell it to anyone.

Well, we have a local horse farm as well, and I know for a fact they have used injectible steroids . Even today on ESPN they were talking about how alot of these high school kids are taking steroids intended for US animals. Equi anything was originaly intended for horses.

Bumpy bump bump.

Thread Information