Texas Ranger13 is offline New Member

Question Is Femara(Letro) TOO Strong For This Cycle???

Guys, I was thinking about using Femara(Letro) with my upcoming Test/Dbol cycle. I've heard from several members that Femara is VERY strong and will leave you dry as a bone, but will drive your estrogen levels VERY low leaving your sex drive non-existant. Here's the cycle.

Test Enanthate @600mgs for 12 weeks
    Dbol@30mgs ED weeks 1-4
    [email protected] twice a week

What do you think? If not, I'll have to go with a combo of Arimidex @.5mgs ED & Nolvadex @10mgs ED. My goal is to add 15lbs of lean, DRY bodyweight. This will be my First Cycle. Opinions please....

Up for some opinions....

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    i am currently on test prop.....500mg EW, i noticed the letro did reduce the sex drive considerably....so i lowered the dose to .5mg ED, still not much difference tho. THis stuff is STRONG.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ranger13
    Guys, I was thinking about using Femara(Letro) with my upcoming Test/Dbol cycle. I've heard from several members that Femara is VERY strong and will leave you dry as a bone, but will drive your estrogen levels VERY low leaving your sex drive non-existant. Here's the cycle.

Test Enanthate @600mgs for 12 weeks
    Dbol@30mgs ED weeks 1-4
    [email protected] twice a week

What do you think? If not, I'll have to go with a combo of [email protected] ED & Nolvadex@10mgs ED. My goal is to add 15lbs of lean, DRY bodyweight. This will be my First Cycle. Opinions please....
    I'll never take Femara again, my estrogen got too low and caused me sexual problems.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    I'll never take Femara again, my estrogen got too low and caused me sexual problems.
    ****! Never mind! I'll stick with [email protected] ED.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Aromasin (exemestane) is actually better than letro or arimidex IMO. It only deactivates the binding enzyme thus making the estrogen unable to bind, but you still have your normal amount of estrogen in your system. Since you still have the estrogen in your body, your lipid/cholesterol profile will stay safe. This is the best way to go IMO.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    Agreed.....although it kept the water off fo sure.

Thread Information