Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holys@#t Bro's!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    r u kidding? dude bro i'm 185 full and ready lbs i will blow you out of the water KID! i garentee my arms are twice the size of yours and my quads are 3 times the size of your and i GARENTEE my back is 5 times as wide as yours BOY,
    just like your location says........ stick to the kitchen.wanna-be!and you know what **** all of ya'll quit writing raps and go play volleyball LMFAO. you fvcking clown who you kidding sitting behind your lil computer talking **** to me boy you have know fvcking CLUE who u r talking to brother!i wisk u did though. how's competition coming along bro? CLOWN
    Dude enough of the 185 pound huge monster thing. I have never seen a 185 pound monster. Besides you are way too new and just a loose cannon, and all of your posts are pretty stupid. After this statement all I can say is

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    DAS FREAK,

No one is jealous of your prices. Everyone is laughing at you because you think 4ius of GH for $150 is reasonable... THAT IS ONE DAY'S WORTH OF DOSAGE!! Do you have the money to spend $150 every day for 6 months?

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Hey bro if you are going to pay that much then I got the brooklyn bridge I want to sell you for $10,000 and I'll even throw in the statue of liberty for free

Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    wow, that is the worst price ive ever seen in my entire life. I've seen some high prices but that is just unbelievable.
    I think $37.50 per IU is a great price

Considering 1iu of Jintropin would range anywhere from $1.50-4.00

Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    r u kidding? dude bro i'm 185 full and ready lbs i will blow you out of the water KID! i garentee my arms are twice the size of yours and my quads are 3 times the size of your and i GARENTEE my back is 5 times as wide as yours BOY,
    just like your location says........ stick to the kitchen.wanna-be!and you know what **** all of ya'll quit writing raps and go play volleyball LMFAO. you fvcking clown who you kidding sitting behind your lil computer talking **** to me boy you have know fvcking CLUE who u r talking to brother!i wisk u did though. how's competition coming along bro? CLOWN
    This why us Long Island boys have a bad name....everyone is the toughest.....and everyone thinks they're somebody.....bottom line if you don't like the answers your getting than don't post.

Also, most of use didn't have to fly to Mex city to get a source. Be humble hang around, and you'll learn....thats what we are all here for....there is always something new to learn.

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    This guy should have originally started lifting and then getting some gear , instead of being a crack head.
    Toss him,hes the kind that do gear and go ahead and do something stupid ,and everyone comes down on gear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information