Thread: ?????????

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

?????????

so what are these steroid alternatives all about. Are they the same **** as creatine and protein shakes? Do they have side affects? If anybody has experience with them, or just knows about them let me know.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Give us some examples of "steroid alternatives "...

dermagain, dermalean, equi-bolon, all that stuff

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    crapabolin, equcrappa, and crappadrol is more like it!!!!!!

LOL

ok put it this way, they are not going to yield the same results as aas, we all have very high standards because we work hard and do what we do but ive lost my source and i could be retarded but im having a significant amount of trouble finding a source so i considered just going back to supplements, are these things better than say NO2 or nitrotech? Which are at best mediocre

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You would be better off spending your money on food.

crapabolin, equcrappa, and crappadrol like I said before...

dont waste your money....on crap... creatine is great, NO is good I suppose, protien powder, aminos and a good multi vitamin are also fantastic...

anything else is either steroids or its not... paying 3 times as much for some legal **** that suck is not wise... although you may get some nice side effects if thats what your looking for...

LOL, thanks guys, thats what i thought, appreciate it, i think im gonna have to take a bow out of the aas world, i never thought that in the place i live (new york city) that i wouldnt be able to find a reliable source, i must be a loser, actually i think i am. There are bohemaths (spelling) at all the bars that i go to, and they can find it. I usually considered myself more intelligent than most, creatine it is.

dude, come on now, your just not trying hard enough... you can legally order fina-h and a conversion kit... and voila you have some very powerfull juice for 120$ and about 20 minutes of work...

hang around the forums for a while, by the time you get a good source you will know enough not to mess yourself up with the wrong stuff...

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    crapabolin, equcrappa, and crappadrol is more like it!!!!!!

LOL
    My thoughts exactly.

well to be honest, the only stuff im worried about is prop, eq and winny. I cant do any of the homebrew stuff cause my girl would totally lose her **** and then lose me. I need a quick and easy dude like i had before. My guy was a friend of the family, major juice head. He got started cause he had AIDS and was given them with a perscription, he was hooking me up. He always got primo **** and he recently just passed. So now im screwed. I never did a lot of research, he walked me through the whole process and took care of me. Now i dont know where to look, how to go about it, im lost. You cant ask anybody on these places, and i dont want to go online and risk getting scammed. I only have 18 weeks left and i wanted to do my last cycle before school ended. I know a lot about the physiology of the body and health stuff. I just dont know about the aas "game". BTW, whats the deal with filters and how do you use them. Like i said he really did everything. Im talking pre filitered, pre loaded syringes.

Ive been able to find places but i dont know how to get in touch with them. Its not like you can ask them whats up. Its all word of mouth and the gym i go to is full of ****ing old jewish women.

Thread Information