Georgie is offline Member

Is it against the rules?

not sure, so i thought i'd ask first.... is it against the rules to inquire about online overseas pharmacies that sell ancillaries such as femara, clomid, nolvadex etc. where it is legal to buy such medications in those countries without prescriptions? i know i can buy it here from our boards sponsors, and i often do and therefore support the board and its sponsors, but sometimes i am interested in actual name brand medications, this time around specifically being femara. thank you

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    it would be.. because the majority of those overseas pharmacies which sell ancillaries without prescription.. also dispense gear

So in effect you'd be asking for a source.. which is against board rules

~Narkissos

Jakspro is offline Member
    What about the board sponsered source list... They are overseas suppliers but again, its advised NOT to ship to the states, i dont even know if they will ship in the states, either way you would be putting yourself at risk...

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    it would be.. because the majority of those overseas pharmacies which sell ancillaries without prescription.. also dispense gear

So in effect you'd be asking for a source.. which is against board rules

~Narkissos
    Ok, fair enough. So a "source" check of a pharmacy would be best kept to a pm with a vet or mod that is willing. Thank you.

Thread Information