Tanker is offline Junior Member

longer cycle?

whats up bros got a ? for those who have run longer cycles
    i was going to run cyp 300mg a week for 10 weeks but
    got a little extr cyp so i will prolly go for 20 instead
    i have never used hcg for any of my other cycles of
    sus 250 but only ran it for 10 weeks each time
    if i go 20 weeks with the cyp will i need hcg? if so
    when is the best time to take and how much.
    my pct will be 20mg nolva and 100 clomid for
    40 days

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    i personally would use 600mg for 10 weeks instead of 300mg for 20weeks

RAM2500 is offline Member
    agree, 300mg is to little

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i think you could grow nicely off 300mg a week for 20 weeks i was thinking about doing the same thing. i've ran 500mg in the past had had good results. u could always do 500 for 14 weeks. some people like longer low dose cycles than shorter higher dose. its just a personal prefrence some people will respond better to lower dose than others u have to see what works for u.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Go for the 500mg for 14 week suggestion. HCG usage could be at the end of the cycle, there are several ways to run it... I have done all but swales 500iu twice per week throughout cycle.

yea i know 300mg is low but my first 2 cycles was 250 mg of sus 1 time a week for 10 weeks good diet,training and rest i gained 25 pounds on each one them and kept good amount of muscle everyone says sus has to be shot eod but i had good gains on just one a week any way what i wanted to know is hcg a must of will i be ok with just nolva and clomid

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Bump it to 500mg wk, it will be worth it in the long run. I also ran sus with deca my first cycle and gained 35lbs. Now I'm up to 750mg Test E, 600mg EQ

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Go for the 500mg for 14 week suggestion. HCG usage could be at the end of the cycle, there are several ways to run it... I have done all but swales 500iu twice per week throughout cycle.
    I thought you did 500iu twice a week for a MONTH, not the entire cycle. If you run HCG longer it can sort of burn up your ability to respond to LH therefore forcing you onto life long HRT/TRT.

I'd say 500 mg per week for 18 weeks, do 100 mg per week week #19 and 20, use the nolva DURING cycle, its wasted to use WITH clomid in PCT. If all you are doing is testosterone , then you can almost drop the HCG and dont sweat doing anything other then a 10 to 14 day clomid cycle. All of my cycles are 20 to 30 weeks and using this drop down to 100 mg for last 2 weeks protocol and normal clomid along with tongkat ali and tribulis and my natural production is all too eager to get restarted. I usually experience rapid regrowth of balls, zero testosterone levels only last 3 days before it starts recovering, etc. Your body can recover from testosterone only cycles waaaaay easier then you think.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    i think you could grow nicely off 300mg a week for 20 weeks i was thinking about doing the same thing. i've ran 500mg in the past had had good results. u could always do 500 for 14 weeks. some people like longer low dose cycles than shorter higher dose. its just a personal prefrence some people will respond better to lower dose than others u have to see what works for u.
    You might want to fix your profile. You identify your employer and central florida location and even a picture of your face. Face pic is not as bad but all the other stuff makes you so identifyable you might as well use your real name for a handle.

thanks for the replys maybe will bump it up to 400 a week and drop hcg

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I thought you did 500iu twice a week for a MONTH, not the entire cycle. If you run HCG longer it can sort of burn up your ability to respond to LH therefore forcing you onto life long HRT/TRT.
    If you read swales protocol it is throughout. That is exactly why I do not do it and would rather do 2000iu every 4 days, total of 10000iu in 5 shots, ending a week or two before PCT.

Thread Information