Shrir is offline New Member

ustanon & Enanthate combi - what do you think?

Hey guys.Last consultation:I'm gonna start a new cycle & due to lack of juise & time limitation I'm gonna start the first two weeks injucting 750ml Sustanon each.After that i'm gonna do the rest of it with Enanthate .My question is: Due to the shift between the two Tests should i pay attantion to the amount of Enanthate i take after the Sustanon,in order to keep my blood pressure & in order to avoid side affects such as acne? or i should regard them as the same kind? What would be the recomended dose? I'm gonna combine it with Decca & at the end with Winstrol .Eight weeks - total.
    I hope i was clear enough,thanks.

same

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrir
    Hey guys.Last consultation:I'm gonna start a new cycle & due to lack of juise & time limitation I'm gonna start the first two weeks injucting 750ml Sustanon each.After that i'm gonna do the rest of it with Enanthate .My question is: Due to the shift between the two Tests should i pay attantion to the amount of Enanthate i take after the Sustanon,in order to keep my blood pressure & in order to avoid side affects such as acne? or i should regard them as the same kind? What would be the recomended dose? I'm gonna combine it with Decca & at the end with Winstrol .Eight weeks - total.
    I hope i was clear enough,thanks.
    you really dont know what your doing do u? research because they are both test no need to run both and 750ml?! wat r u talking about?
    decca at the end of a cycle?! seriously dood wtf are you doing? deca needs to be ran atleast 10-12 weeks to get anything out of it .. 8 weeks total isnt going to do shit for you except shrink ur nuts.. bloat u up and put u in a catabolic state duringPCT
    good god man use ur head and research before u really F' ur self up.

Dear Mr. Taibox.It sounds from your reply that you've got a lot of knowledge & that you are very intelligent.I would advise you though to work on your reading because i have never written that i'm doing Decca by the end of the cycle (which i understand really pissed you) & regardless of that i don't know why you bothered replying me.Anyways,thanks for "sharing & supporting".Keep the good spirit.Shrir

shirr do what sus you have then start the test e. it will work just fine.

Perfect.Just what i needed to hear.
    Thanks novicenovicen

Quote Originally Posted by Shrir
    Dear Mr. Taibox.It sounds from your reply that you've got a lot of knowledge & that you are very intelligent.I would advise you though to work on your reading because i have never written that i'm doing Decca by the end of the cycle (which i understand really pissed you) & regardless of that i don't know why you bothered replying me.Anyways,thanks for "sharing & supporting".Keep the good spirit.Shrir
    i read "combine it with Decca & at the end with Winstrol " made me think.. that at the end u were going to use both. i just tired of seeing people make same mistakes.. i.e. inadaquate run times, improper alignment of PCT, running a multicompound cycle w/o researching, and a whole array of other similar scenerios
    just treat the sust as you would testE and run it w/ E3D injections. the prop and phenlyprop esters are really rather pointless in this compound.
    sorry for the cranky post just getting frustrated w/ all the newb posts i have seen lately.. such as.. "Yeah i just finished my deca cycle and i gained alot in those 6 weeks but now my winkie wont work.. why?!"

Tai being a VET starting to work on you?

work your nerves that is.

Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    Tai being a VET starting to work on you?
    LoL no .. but my hepatitis vaccine booster shot is making me throw up non stop and giving the weirdest most painful headache ><

He must have hit a vein! hahahahhaha

Thread Information