Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    actually if axe wants to join the ranks of saluu and meso then he needs to start communicating as such but in all seriousness roid monkey is saluu yes talk about how to really cut and rip up with eca diet excersize along with tren and winny winny that gains 50lbs of bs for some all at one time in 6 weeks training 10 weeks. LAC do not forget about pct for axe I try doing 1 tbsp of honey per day until meso recovers. Meso is down with that and down with saluu long live underground and watch out for newbs like axe and saluu should do. meso is saying bye to thread that parody good watch for.
    I think Saluu is Meso's alternate ego. I think its against the rules to have two accounts. I bet BTDR could find out.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Saluu?
    Where for am i are being waiting you to come back...honour us with your long live mike tyson presence...

aXe for extreme rippage is necessary for to be having plenty winny and ECA for to shed blubber to grow lean muscle.I did this... folks swear aXe 300 pounds today, 300 pounds ripped tomorrow.

Go now to roid monkey no more.

hm... good point glock... yea Meso DOES talk Saluu much to easy... IP check?

needle is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm axe great stack why dont ya throw some CELL TECH IN there to keep your gains!
    You no theres nothing like TJ!!! Cen CALI!

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    The sad thing is that half the people thought this was a real thread. LMFAO

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Please do an IP check... I like saluu, if you read his earlier post I use to rant about the nonsense but now I live with it and laugh. Narkissos, I have learned to speak his language , As for the other guy asking about us being one and the same he can get bent(no names no flames, hint: the winny wonder)

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Please do an IP check... I like saluu, if you read his earlier post I use to rant about the nonsense but now I live with it and laugh. Narkissos, I have learned to speak his language , As for the other guy asking about us being one and the same he can get bent(no names no flames, hint: the winny wonder)
    The winny wonder. lol

Bump for roid monkey brother saluuuuuuuu.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    i hear not working out and taking insane dosages of supplements gets you even bigger than working out with the supplements...

Just yanking your balls Meso...

Glock..make a good point? Blasphemy.

aXey-waXey where you at?

Join me in the lounge

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    i hear not working out and taking insane dosages of supplements gets you even bigger than working out with the supplements...

It's True... I don't work out and i'm now 120 pounds ripped and massive... All i do is use my Tony Little Gazelle...and use Nitrotech cus i hear it has in steroids ...

Just yanking your balls Meso...

Glock..make a good point? Blasphemy.

aXey-waXey where you at?

Join me in the lounge
    aXe name change...now I'm 300 pound roid moneky aXe with balls that dont work. (dammit saluu better see this thread or I wasted a lot of time!! lol)

aXe Roid monkey Juddman 3000 pound bench press Mike Tyson show of striength with GNC... Is true all i tell you.

bullram is offline Member
    bump for saluuuuuuuu

bump for saluu!!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ahahahahahaha winny wonder... thats great! lol...

saluu where rrrr uuu!!

saluu must be vacation just like saluus balls they are not working now roid monkey yes. meso misses saluu and thinks conseco is a roid rat not like mcguire who is a man that injects and is quiet not like conseco but like sosa. axe likes saluu and makes tribute to saluu likes axe will learn saluus language if he is down with roids that a fact.

saluu must be vacation just like saluus balls they are not working now roid monkey yes. meso misses saluu and thinks conseco is a roid rat not like mcguire who is a man that injects and is quiet not like conseco but like sosa. axe likes saluu and makes tribute to saluu likes axe will learn saluus language if he is down with roids that a fact.
    aahahah u have that down pretty well

IP CHECK!!!
    Dude he just posted like 15 minutes ago and I was hoping he would see this! lol...

I hope he at the very least makes a cameo apperance. LOL

Where are you Saluu? I won't be happy unless I see that monkey...

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the laugh Axe

bullram is offline Member
    saluuuuu, you got to atleast see this thread

saluu is offline Banned
    i have seen it and the roid monkey salutes you meso anyways i was busy with hockey man down here in canada. Im sick in tired of my team calling me a softie. Just because im 6 1 250 and a roid monkey they expect me to bodycheck everyone . I get tired man and dont have good cardio next to these average monkeys and so i lose power . We lost by 2 goals and tonite is game 2 we lose were out so the roid monkey is gonna go berzerk tonite im gonna take it the goaile and the ref. Just took my dose of epderhine before the game to get me hyper for the game. The roid monkey is gonna go berzerk and if i have a heart attack i'll let you know this heart is beating bloody fast and plus the acohol mixing with from last night im thinking im gonna die soon. I took ephedrine today because i played like **** and it says that epherdrine gets you hyper and **** and makes you play better. regardless lose or win im gonna get hammered tonite. so the roid monkey is mixing drugs with alchol what a deadly combination i think im gonna go retarded like the roid monkey. ha salu salu thanks everyone for honouring the roid monkey and pray i win. otherwise im gonna eat the ref's ears just like tyson . die canseco .

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i have seen it and the roid monkey salutes you meso anyways i was busy with hockey man down here in canada. Im sick in tired of my team calling me a softie. Just because im 6 1 250 and a roid monkey they expect me to bodycheck everyone . I get tired man and dont have good cardio next to these average monkeys and so i lose power . We lost by 2 goals and tonite is game 2 we lose were out so the roid monkey is gonna go berzerk tonite im gonna take it the goaile and the ref. Just took my dose of epderhine before the game to get me hyper for the game. The roid monkey is gonna go berzerk and if i have a heart attack i'll let you know this heart is beating bloody fast and plus the acohol mixing with from last night im thinking im gonna die soon. I took ephedrine today because i played like **** and it says that epherdrine gets you hyper and **** and makes you play better. regardless lose or win im gonna get hammered tonite. so the roid monkey is mixing drugs with alchol what a deadly combination i think im gonna go retarded like the roid monkey. ha salu salu thanks everyone for honouring the roid monkey and pray i win. otherwise im gonna eat the ref's ears just like tyson . die canseco .

I love it man, love it.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Saluu, what league you playin' in

fellow roid monkey hockey player in ottawa here

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33

Get outta here! I'm in Ottawa too.

Rob
    where you work out at J?

where you work out at J?
    Couple of places bro...Carleton U, a couple of different Ys. Just stopped going to Goodlife, too many pretty boys and obese people. Yourself?

Rob
    Ottawa U

Rob
    Hows the scene at Carleton?

Hows the scene at Carleton?
    I'd probably call it the worst gym ever. It's always packed up to the point where there is no air to breathe and you can't get on any equipment without working in with 5 people. I only really go there if I am forced to, like if I don't have a choice to go anywhere for some reason. How is Ottawa? I heard its not that great.

Rob
    pretty packed here too, lots of people that walk around on cell phones and dont know what the f*ck their doing. Alot of good looking girls though so thats a plus.

But i shoudnt complainin since its free.

pretty packed here too, lots of people that walk around on cell phones and dont know what the f*ck their doing. Alot of good looking girls though so thats a plus.

But i shoudnt complainin since its free.
    Same here...always a few ladies in here. A lot of clowns though. Its a trade-off.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    Roid monkey are you alive? yes saluuu did you monkey ass win? long live canadian hockey!!

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Roid monkey are you alive? yes saluuu did you monkey ass win? long live canadian hockey!!

Sorry for the hijack bro...I know how important this thread is to you!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Ottawa U
    They've got a decent set-up...........

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    They've got a decent set-up...........
    Another Ottawa resident?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Another Ottawa resident?
    Not too far away.......

he's in b.c. he's pm'd me a couple times sayin go canucks go...bc boys!! lol... strange guy but good for a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    he's in b.c. he's pm'd me a couple times sayin go canucks go...bc boys!! lol... strange guy but good for a laugh
    Strange yes..but strange can be good sometimes. Normal people are boring.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information