Thread: Letro or Nolva

sim001 is offline New Member

Letro or Nolva

Which is best for combatting an already moderate case of water retention around the nipple? I want it dried up ASAP!

Nolvadex should work fine...you should already have it on hand and be taking some everyday while your on cycle...dont wait for sides, prevent em before hand.

yea i know i am an idiot...i thought i could get away with not buying it, but now im paying thanks for the help

Theoeretically speaking, if i start my nolva that i just ordered on monday...when can i expect to see results running 40mg ED???

Depends on your body. My friend notcied a difference in about 3 days. I wasnt so lucky...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    A diuretic with the nolva might help it to take effect sooner.

But i can be fairly certain that i will EVENTUALLY see some results? I am sorta freaking out over this edema...

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Letro is much better than nolva at preventing and disipating bloat. The only problem with it is the cost difference.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    If i remember correctly the nolva will only prevent the gyno not help it when is actually there...not sure on that one tho. Letro is a very potent substance...thats what I am currently using and seems to work great. Good luck with your titty problem!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Letro stops aromatization of 4AD into estrogen that causes gyno. Im usin it on my M1T cycle. I think I might be developing some gyno, it might be a mental thing cuz Im always checkin them nips out to see if they changed. The mind has a huge power over the body and if you think you have a condition like this the body will make you have it (in a nutshell). Im in a class now and the teacher jerks off to the mind body conneciton, I hate the class and the teacher.

I have nolva and am takin it but not seein any vast difference. It could also be fat depositing cuz Ive always been a lil pudgy there. Ive never cut down to say contest bf%. HOPEFULLY it will cut away during contest prep a year from now. If not Ill haffta make a trip to Canadia w/ a fake ID.

Thread Information