REZA is offline New Member

Ok heres the scoop

For my first cycle as I mentioned before I'll be stacking DBOL , Decca and Test E....I was wrong about my info, I checked today, I'm 188lbs....11.7%bf at 5'7". I'm not sure how much I'm going to be taking....what dosage do you guys recommend? I'm still waiting for my supplier to set it up for me...any info???

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I would go with a test only for a first cycle just to get a feel of how your body reacts to gear. Then for your next cycle you can do the good ole test, deca , dbol stack. But if you are intent on doing this for your first cycle, you can do it like this.

wks 1-11 test e 400-500mg/wk
    wks 1-10 deca 300-400mg/wk
    wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last test e injection. Best of luck bro.

Thanks bro. Everyone is telling me to just do Test for my first cycle but on the other hand I hear the biggest gains are on your first cycle? So why not stack?? BTW, what side effects am I facing? I had LOTS AND LOTS OF ACNE as a teen but I have extremely dry skin now and everyone on my mothers side of the family are hairy gorillas on their head....

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    what getpumped said looks good. i would run 10mg of nolva/ed until PCT then bump it up to 20mg/day, also 200mg b-6/ed throughout.

So take nolva every day thoughout my cycle???? And sorry about the noob question but what's B-6? And what does nolva, clomid and B-6 prevent?

vitamin B-6 it will supress prolactin levels, nolva is an estrogen blocker and clomid is needed in PCT to stimulate your bodys own test production.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    vitamin b6 go with 200mg/day while on deca it prevents prog gyno caused by deca, nolva is a anti e-prevents gyno caused by test/dbol . clomid will get ur natural test up and going so u can recover from the aas.

Just wondering.....I'm supposed to pick up my gear this week, DECA , DBOL and TEST E.....What are the best brands? What should I ask for?? What should I want?

Quote Originally Posted by REZA
    Just wondering.....I'm supposed to pick up my gear this week, DECA, DBOL and TEST E.....What are the best brands? What should I ask for?? What should I want?
    what can you get?

there are thousands of great labs out there bro, its too hard to say which is best.

Well the guy told me the DECCA is from Quality Vets? And he says I think 150 per bottle? I don't know what kind of DBOL it is or Test....what is the best ****?

Well the guy told me the DECCA is from Quality Vets? And he says I think 150 per bottle? I don't know what kind of DBOL it is or Test....what is the best ****?
    150 per bottle is high, but if its ur only way then its worth it.

Well that's 150 Canadian, and is that good stuff??

Well that's 150 Canadian, and is that good stuff??
    im from canada too bro its still expensive but like i said if thats all u can get then do it.... qv is good stuff but faked a lot and its overpriced. jmo...

Thread Information