thunderin is offline Member

Advanced cutting cycle

Not for newbs, intermediate levels nor most others out there.

I have been on this cycle for 5 weeks now in addition to a hard diet: <1500 cals/day with 120g of protein/day an lots of coffee. The transformation has been incredible.

Start
    5'9"
    223lbs
    bf 10.6%

Now
    204lbs
    bf 7.1%

A lot of water retention loss

winny 100mg ed oral
    tren enan 700mg/wk
    drostanolone enan 700mg/wk
    test enan 500mg/wk
    deca 400mg/wk

Again I do not recommend this.

I almost forgot. I will run this cutter for 8 weeks and then PCT (5 weeks) with hgh iu's ed for 5 months. hgh is an excellent bridge between cycles.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    im not an idiot, but how the hell are you taking test eneth and deca while on a 1500 cal. diet and. thats just a waste of juice. im not 100% sure what drostanolone enan is. ive seen it somewhere befor but cant remember if its bulking or cutting but i think with your diet. the winny and tren is all you need with good if your on 1500 cal diet you must not be doing cardio so i suggest adding 500-800 cals to your diet and start a good cardio regamine. that way youll have enough cals to retain what muscle you have. and as you put it you shouldnt recommend your cutting plans to anyone!!!!!!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You're going to lose alot of muscle only taking in 120g of protien /day... who taught you that you have to cut protien? If anything you should increase it...

As whitehulk said as well, Deca is a waste on a calory deficient diet, Deca feeds off huge amounts of cals, it'll do nothing but lube your joints and bloat you with 1500 cals coming in.

I'm 5'7", 205lbs, with around 9%bf, (pics in the members pics forum).

I got here with 100mgs each of Winstrol and Drostanolone Enanthenate (Masteron Enanthenate), and 125mgs of Prop EOD.

MastE: 100mgs
    TProp: 125mgs
    Winnie: 100mgs

All shot EOD.

Thats...a fraction of the juice this dude ran...and virtually the same results (1.9% more bf, and one lb heavier). As he said...nobody else should do his cycle...as he didn't say, neither should he.

Britguy is offline Banned
    *good advice that needs to be taken from above post*

up your protein for a start and why deca and tren in same cycle?, IMO deca has no real use in a cutting cycle, test and tren yeah but i think you've overdone the dosages - how many cycles and how long you been juicing BTW?

EQ ups my bp too much. I had a very large bottle of deca and using it only to get a positive nitrogen balance. Water retention can be largely controlled with diet. Dosages are high, but I live in Asia and everything is dirt cheap and legal. Started T4 today as T3 is unavailable here.

Will up the protein.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I'm 5'7", 205lbs, with around 9%bf, (pics in the members pics forum).

I got here with 100mgs each of Winstrol and Drostanolone Enanthenate (Masteron Enanthenate), and 125mgs of Prop EOD.

MastE: 100mgs
    TProp: 125mgs
    Winnie: 100mgs

All shot EOD.

Thats...a fraction of the juice this dude ran...and virtually the same results (1.9% more bf, and one lb heavier). As he said...nobody else should do his cycle...as he didn't say, neither should he.
    Did you "get there" in only 5 weeks?

joevette is offline Banned
    Uhh yeah, you also lost 10lbs of muscle (really, I calculated it) because you are not getting enough protein.

I'm on the fourth week of my cutter eating 2600 calories with 300g of protein per day, started at 210@17%bf and now I'm 186@6%. No muscle loss. My cycle's a little more advanced than yours, if you want I'll post it.

Thanks and please post

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    bro, the rest of this board will agree with me....

THAT IS AN AWFUL CYCLE

1.Test Enan. is a long ester testosterone so you will be holding water, same wiht the deca .

2.The test isnt run high enuf...should be higher than the rest of the compounds.
    3.120g of Protein a day? You wont gain any mass with that....it might look like it tho due to your water retention.

Good luck with your cycle bro.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    Thanks and please post
    Alright, this was at the end of my bulker so some compounds were carried over from that and that's why they seem short. Here's just the cutting part:

1-13 700mg Test Prop
    -10 500mg EQ (carried over)
    -3 350mg Tren Ace (carried over)
    6-13 500mg Masteron
    8-13 100mg Winstrol ed
    1-3 100mcg T3/100mcg Clen (benadryl in week 3)
    4-7 & 9-12 200mg DNP , 50mcg T3
    1-13 10ius Slin pwo only (3x per week)

So, you can see that I've just started the DNP, and haven't even gotten to the winny or masteron which I'll use later to harden. So, I've dropped ~11% body fat in 4 weeks, and by using slin my muscles are as full as ever and none of that weight was due to lost muscle glycogen.

My diet is 2600 calories (about 800-1000 below maintanence), with 300+g of protein and carbs only pwo and ppwo with one pro/carb meal on nonworkout days. The rest is EFAs. I'm also doing 1hr of cardio 5x per week (empty stomach, 70% max heartrate.).

The primary reason I didn't want to post this is because the slin/DNP combo is the most dangerous thing I've ever done. After a little over a week of doing it I'm still working out the correct ammount of carbs to eat pwo and ppwo, but it is worth it. My goal is 180@4%.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    joe bro that is the craziest thing i have ever seen.
    thunderin save your deca for a later bulking cycle, its not a rule that you have to take something jsut cause you have it lieing around your house. save it and use it more wisely. nitrogen balance can be achieved by upping you protein so that excuse for the deca is just horse sh!t. be a lil more knowledgable about your products your putting in your body nad youll get way better results. good luck man.

Thread Information