Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    goalkeeper's Avatar
    goalkeeper is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    114

    Gyno....Freaking out!!

    Ok Guys...as you know, I am having trouble with gyno. I lowered the prop to 1 cc eod (we running 1.5 ccs eod) and am taking 80 mgs of Nolvas (40 first thing in the morning, and then 20at two other times in the day.

    My right nipple is sore, and anytime it gets touched i cringe. There is some puffiness around both nipples, but the soreness is the bigger concern.

    How long does it take to go away....should I stop gear right away??

    Also, is there anythign else I can do....could this be retaining water too because I have been kind of slacking in my water intake.


    HELP!!!!

  2. #2
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352

    Thumbs up

    is there a definite lump behind the nip or is it just sore? if you are running only test than its more or less estrogen related and the nolva shud do the job, me ive got progesterone related gyno which takes a bit more to get rid of, you could get some letrozole off here if the worst comes to the worst and it won't shift, apparently its very good for both types of gyno

  3. #3
    wranglerx04's Avatar
    wranglerx04 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    43

    Gyno

    I agree with the last post. If its just sore your safe taking Nolvo. I however got a knot behind my left nipple, invisible to the naked eye but very sore, It had to be removed and was covered by inusurance. They however would not do anything about the extra fat deposit. That takes Lyposuction. Or maybe not, I have never taken nolvo, does it have the propensity to remover that fat since its estrogen related?

  4. #4
    farrebarre's Avatar
    farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,407
    i had that soreness, was really annoying, took 60mg of nolva/ed till it got better, now its as good as new..but then sometime ago i got the soreness back...upped nolva to 60 and im fine once more... took a couple of days up to 1 week the first time to get rid of the soreness, but this time it was about 2-3 days

  5. #5
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    prop seems to give me bad problems with gyno. perhaps stop this cycle and start with a different ester.

  6. #6
    goalkeeper's Avatar
    goalkeeper is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    114
    i got a definite lump

  7. #7
    farrebarre's Avatar
    farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,407
    how do u see if u got the lump, i mean i have like about 5-6 different lumps under my nips, then is that somekind of "supergyno" ??

  8. #8
    XxElitexX's Avatar
    XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    find some letro bro, nolva only PREVENTS gyno from happening...once its there...theres nothing really you can do, as far as nolva goes. And DONT STOP THE CYCLE....you realy didnt need to change your doses either.

    Good Luck.

  9. #9
    sin's Avatar
    sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    find some letro bro, nolva only PREVENTS gyno from happening...once its there...theres nothing really you can do, as far as nolva goes. And DONT STOP THE CYCLE....you realy didnt need to change your doses either.

    Good Luck.
    why shouldnt he stop his cycle or change his dosage? if his estrogen is too high lowering his dosage will help combat that, correct? if hes having a problem with gyno and he doesnt want to, the best thing to do would be stop the cycle, wouldnt it?

  10. #10
    cheesy boy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    53
    why dont u try arimidex its alot better than nolver but i would come off the course

  11. #11
    cheesy boy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    53
    i think your using to much nolva mate if you cant get arimidex try 20mg of nolva and one proviron some times nolvadex can work the other way on some people

  12. #12
    wranglerx04's Avatar
    wranglerx04 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    43

    Stopping the cycle

    I personally have the worst problem with Gyno when I completely stop gear all together. My doctor explained this as the see-saw rebound effect. This is how he explained it to me. You put an extra 400mg of test into your body every week. Your body naturally raises your estrogen level to keep your hormones at a constant ratio of say 95% test and 5 % estrogen. That 5% estrogen is now 500 times what it is naturally because of the synthetic Test making your body naturally boost the estrogen level. Now what happens when you go clean is your body no longer has the injected test or the natural test because your nuts arent producing yet either. So your Test level drops extrememly low and yet your estrogen level is still super elevated. So wouldnt stopping the cycle send him further into GYNO land?
    I am running gear for the first time in 12 years but this is what happened to me 12 years ago. I am about to get a perscription for Nolvo to stop this from happening to me ever again.
    Dude if you have a knot or a lump its a swollen mamory gland. at least that is what they pulled out of me, I remember not being able to do preacher curls at all because my nipples would press against the pad and put me in serious pain. It was the pain that made it coverable by insurance, but getting pre qualified sucked. It was a fight. And they in no way would do anything but remove the gland. I had to fight them to get it done in the hospital and to be put under, they wanted it to be numed locally.
    Sucks to be us.
    Hey since were on the subject what is the best estro blocker out there, since it will be a perscription what should I ask for????
    -Dave

  13. #13
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by wranglerx04
    I personally have the worst problem with Gyno when I completely stop gear all together. My doctor explained this as the see-saw rebound effect. This is how he explained it to me. You put an extra 400mg of test into your body every week. Your body naturally raises your estrogen level to keep your hormones at a constant ratio of say 95% test and 5 % estrogen. That 5% estrogen is now 500 times what it is naturally because of the synthetic Test making your body naturally boost the estrogen level. Now what happens when you go clean is your body no longer has the injected test or the natural test because your nuts arent producing yet either. So your Test level drops extrememly low and yet your estrogen level is still super elevated. So wouldnt stopping the cycle send him further into GYNO land?
    I am running gear for the first time in 12 years but this is what happened to me 12 years ago. I am about to get a perscription for Nolvo to stop this from happening to me ever again.

    -Dave
    Since the male body doesnt have that many receptors for estrogen, it takes us longer for the estrogen to fade away as compared to testosterone which our bodies consume the hell out of. So the testosterone drops out to zero quickly but the estrogen is continuing to linger around longer. This is what makes PCT important. Clomid will block estrogen while its also trying to restart the testosterone production. Incidentially while there is estrogen in your body, there is NO restarting of testosterone production unless you can hide it from your hpta, which clomid does a great job of. I am thinking one bit of advice from the old school is very smart advice even for today. While I dont believe in full pyramiding of doses, I do believe if you work it out so instead of going cold turkey into PCT, that if you do 2 each 100 mg per week injections for 2 weeks after your full cycle doses end, this can allow you to evacuate estrogen from your body before dropping your testosterone to zero. PCT is supposed to be when we are most vulnerable to gyno development so this might be smart. I also have done exactly this before going into PCT and I have had supurb recoveries each time.

  14. #14
    Danbrooks2k's Avatar
    Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    975
    after about 10 years it dosent even phase me, it will be gone in a week with 20mg of nolva a day... it wont always kill you to lower your doses on the juice...

  15. #15
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    find some letro bro, nolva only PREVENTS gyno from happening...once its there...theres nothing really you can do, as far as nolva goes. And DONT STOP THE CYCLE....you realy didnt need to change your doses either.

    Good Luck.

    isn't nolva used in female cancer patients to decrease the size of the lump? letro is just a newer more powerful drug that is better for this situation if you can get it, i agree nolva is used for PREVENTING gyno, but ive known people to use it effectively to reduce the size of the lump

  16. #16
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Since the male body doesnt have that many receptors for estrogen, it takes us longer for the estrogen to fade away as compared to testosterone which our bodies consume the hell out of. So the testosterone drops out to zero quickly but the estrogen is continuing to linger around longer. This is what makes PCT important. Clomid will block estrogen while its also trying to restart the testosterone production. Incidentially while there is estrogen in your body, there is NO restarting of testosterone production unless you can hide it from your hpta, which clomid does a great job of. I am thinking one bit of advice from the old school is very smart advice even for today. While I dont believe in full pyramiding of doses, I do believe if you work it out so instead of going cold turkey into PCT, that if you do 2 each 100 mg per week injections for 2 weeks after your full cycle doses end, this can allow you to evacuate estrogen from your body before dropping your testosterone to zero. PCT is supposed to be when we are most vulnerable to gyno development so this might be smart. I also have done exactly this before going into PCT and I have had supurb recoveries each time.
    i agree, its all about getting your natural test back into action as quickly as possible after cycle, the longer its shut down the more prone the body is to get gyno from the lingering estrogen, therefore id say Nolva is a MUST during pct to prevent any spare estrogen binding down near the nips, gear like tren and deca can make things worse because of how hard its capable of shutting us down, therefore a longer PCT is needed, there again some people think clomid doesn't have ANY use to them during pct to some its ineffective

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •