trey3 is offline New Member

400 mg test e per week-should i shoot once or twice per week?

i've just started my test e 400 mg per week cycle. should i shoot once or twice per week

BDTR is offline Retired
    What kind of test? If it's enanthate or cyp, shoot it 2x a week. If it's prop or sust shoot it every other day. If it's suspension shoot it twice a day.

_Chris_ is offline Associate Member
    You could get away with once per week but i like to shoot twice to keep blood levels stable. I am assuming its enan/cyp or sust

Jay-Gunz is offline Associate Member
    I'm on test e and deca ...twice a week 3.5 days apart

BDTR is offline Retired
    If its sust you need to go EOD. Enan or cyp needs to be 2 as well, by the end of the week your test levels will be dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by _Chris_
    You could get away with once per week but i like to shoot twice to keep blood levels stable. I am assuming its enan/cyp or sust

frogg is offline Associate Member
    hey bdtr. will there be noticeable difference if i did one shot as compared to two. ATM i am doing 3 cc cyp 1-1/2 cc deca . I hate needles and dont feel like shooting twice a week.and if i did 2 shots a week sunday and ?.

thanks again

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    hey bdtr. will there be noticeable difference if i did one shot as compared to two. ATM i am doing 3 cc cyp 1-1/2 cc deca . I hate needles and dont feel like shooting twice a week.and if i did 2 shots a week sunday and ?.

thanks again
    get over it.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes, blood plasma levels need to be stable for best effect, you're really short changing yourself otherwise. Shoot sunday and wed.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg

thanks again
    4-1/2cc would be a large-ish injection anyway. Shoot twice a week. Try sunday morning and wednesday evening. BTW I am assuming you are drawing both meds into the same syringe and shooting them together.

If you want to try it, though, if you want your question answered, you will have to do two cycles, with identical diet, training, and dosage, but one with 2x/week and one with weekly injections, record your progress, and compare. For the record, I think the difference would be small but why not go for the very best results you can get? Plus, remember... once a week would make for a pretty big shot.

If you just hate needles, do what you can to make your shots more comfortable. Always change the pin before shooting. Warm your gear. Shoot slowly and carefully, without wiggling the needle. Try a smaller pin... 25 or 23 ga. Massage the injection site. etc etc etc.

Twice a week would be ideal in my book.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trey3
    i've just started my test e 400 mg per week cycle. should i shoot once or twice per week
    I tend to revolve the day of week and plan out how much is needed at a time to accomplish my weekly goals but I try to do it about every 5th day to avoid downward drop in test levels but also stretched somewhat so that at the end of a 10 week cycle, I saved myself 3 or 4 extra pokings that I would have had to do if I did the same weekly amount but at twice a week. I've also done the sunday/wednesday way and also the once a week way. As far as how do you feel or do you feel a difference... actually NO. I could not detect any fluctuations in how I feel, however sex drive would seem to max out really high at the end of a 7 day run when doing only once a week.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    shoot it 2wice a week to keep levels constant in the blood.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i do test cyp 1cc twice a week. i've always been a p*ssy when it comes to needles but after the first shot, i was like, this aint sh*t. ill be ready for ED or EOD for my second cycle

workdude is offline Senior Member
    You could get away with once a week...but I would recommend 2x a week...jmo...

Thread Information