Question My first cycle and still I am uncertain on what to take!

Just wanted to say thanks for a great site! Now, this posting is not about getting the magic answer on what to take on your first cycle and I know it all depends where you're at with your workout regiment along with what you want to achieve. I have also read through the forums but some threads contradict others and now I am confused. Anyhow, I am leaning for one inject able and one oral and the usual anti estrogen agents. Here is a synopsis on myself and what I am trying to achieve. I am 6'2" 215LB 33 years young and been working out on a regular basis for two years now. I am looking to gain Mass and strength and I'll worry about cutting up after I have achieved my desire size. I have taken a few over the counter pro-hormones in the past and have seen improvements in strength and size. I am now at the point where I just need a bigger boost.

I would like to stack a testosterone compound with Anadrol 50 and I am considering; Sustanon , Equipoise , Parabolan or Deca . Now how much and which stack I am going to end up taking is the reason for this post along with more research on my part.

Attached is my brothers last cycle and it worked out good for him. My brother and I are pretty much built the same and react similar to foreign substances. Nevertheless, I just want to get multiple opinions from AR users that have already gone through this.

Thanks in advanced!
    Attached Files Attached Files

_Chris_ is offline Associate Member
    For a first cycle i wouls suggest Test only, 500mg Enan/cyp per week. No point using many compounds as you wont know what works well for you. You could use dbol as a kickstart, something like this,

Weeks 1-8/10 - 500mg Test
    Weeks 1-4 - 30mg Dbol ED

dale is offline Associate Member
    hey Chest...your avitar makes me want to rub one out! is that your GF???

HaHA

HaHa, I don't blame you! Na thats not my GF, just a close example of what I come home to every night

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    That info and chart is ancient do not go by any of those guidelines.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Your use of HCG is wrong

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    sorry but this cycle sucks. if you run sust you sould do 500mg a week shoot eod. you do not wont to peak the test you will get more sied from doing that. also you d-blo should not be run longer then 5 weeks you can do up to 50mg a day. hcg should be run mid cycle. i do not see the need for PROVIRON at all. and nolv you can run 10mg with the cycle and 20mg with pct.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Week 1-12 - Test E
    Week 1-5 - 40mg D-bol
    Week 1-12- 10-20mg Nolva
    And your usual clomid and nolva for PCT

It's simple but yet very effective for your first cycle. You will not be disappointed!

Some people lose alot of gains after discontinuance of D-bol, if you go with the cycle mentioned above make sure you have a handle on post cycle retention

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    like everyone else said. That cycle is outdated, pyrimiding is not done anymore. Go with test e or cyp for 10 or 12 weeks at 500mg split in two doses and you can add 30mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks if you want. Also take nolva at 10mg/day.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    couldn't of sayd it better than BodyMechanic

Thumbs up Thanks for the tons of great information!

I got a lot of useful information from this post! It would be virtually impossible to edudate yourself on steroids without this forum.
    I think I will keep it simple yet effective like gixxer600 stated. I will just substitute the D-bol for anadrol and do the following stack;

Week 1-12 - Test E
    Week 1-5 - 50mg Anadrol
    Week 1-12- 10-20mg Nolva
    And your usual clomid and nolva for PCT

Thread Information