frogg is offline Associate Member

good lord....cravings starting

what do you guys eat while craving? seems like i am hungry every 15min.Or what do you eat in between meals

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Anything that has high protein and low fat. I eat Tuna or Sardines, Nonfat Yogurt with fruits, Oatmeal with nonfat milk and dried fruits, etc.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    wrong forum but...i eat peanuts & jerky or somrthing like that. Fill up on water with every meal and that will help you to stay full longer.

A_Giant_Bear is offline New Member
    I eat oatmeal with skim milk with no added sugar or a piece of fruit.

If you are looking for a tool to help you in counting calories then check out http://www.fitday.com . Its free to use this thing and you don't even need to give a real email addy because it doesn't require you to click on a confirmation. You can track how many calories you burn a day and how many calories you eat. It also has a bunch of reports that you can look at to see if you are meeting what you should. You can put in a long term weight goal by a date and it will tell you if you are on track to that goal or not. Only problem is their ideal weight recommendations only go up to 6'6" and 250 lbs.

Thread Information