Thread: Primobolan

wayman is offline New Member

Newbie cycle with Primobolan

I'm a newbie and my goal is for moderate strength gain, not looking for big mass, and am mainly looking for cutting fat.

Here's the cycle I've researched and am considering:

wks 1-10 300mg Primobolan Depot/wk
    wks 8-11 50mg Winstrol Depot per day
    wks 1-4 60mcg-140mcg Clenbuterol pyramid up by 20mcg and pyramid down
    wks 12-14 40mg/30mg/20mg over each respective week of Nolvadex each day

I know there's a lot of people who feel test is the better choice than Primobolan but based on the steroid profiles I've read, Primobolan seems like a good choice too, although I could be way off here.

First question, how does Primobolan Depot stack up against the tablet version? My research suggest very good gains with the tabs but wanted more feedback. Also, what tab dosage would be equivalent to 300mg of Prim Dep?

Second question, should the clen be used for only 14 days on and 14 days off instead of 4 straight weeks?

Last question, any advice of the cycle overall?

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by wayman; 03-19-2005 at 01:28 PM.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Any health related reasons you're not running Test? You'll get enough harp on this so I won't, but winstrol without test is going to be rough.

Yes you should use clen in shorter duration (14 and 14). Also I see no reason to taper down or front load your Nolva like that. Just run it straight man.

Lastly, be sure you're getting solid primo. Or else just go with Tren Enanthate . (I love that stuff)

_Chris_ is offline Associate Member
    300mg of primo EW will yield very little resutls IMO. You would get much better results with 500mg test enan weekly, at 500mg there would be little bloat, 10mg nolva ED would reduce that further.

marvelousmic is offline New Member
    make sure u have a good source for the primo. there are alot of fakes going around. i bought some fakes a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by _Chris_
    300mg of primo EW will yield very little resutls IMO. You would get much better results with 500mg test enan weekly, at 500mg there would be little bloat, 10mg nolva ED would reduce that further.
    I'm just wondering why you think 300mg of Primo would be ineffective? Is this from personal experince or firsthand knowledge? I've been reading the profiles and 300mg seems to be in line with the prescribed amounts. Any further info you could provide would be appreciated as I'm trying to learn as much as possible.

Thanks.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you going to use the primo do at least 600mg/wk, but i would seriously run test instead. Too many primo fakes and its too **** expensive. Is this your first cycle? If so, just run 500mg/wk of test e for 12 weeks. Losing bf comes down to diet and cardio, not what gear you take

Primo is not a very strong compound. A dose of 300mg/wk will yield very minimal results. Also, the profiles on this sites main page are very outdated and the board staff is in the process of re-writing them and making them more updated.

shayne77 is offline New Member
    Unless you aren't a big fan of your hair line you better get some Finasteride, trust me on that one. Winny will eat your hair, of course hey, maybe bald is beautiful

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shayne77
    Unless you aren't a big fan of your hair line you better get some Finasteride, trust me on that one. Winny will eat your hair, of course hey, maybe bald is beautiful

So will the primo.

Not a fan of the cycle man.

judge_dread is offline Member
    Use Zaditen (Ketotifen) along with Clen bro if u wanna extend the Clen period more than 4-5 weeks...Primo is safe and clean no more no less...

Quote Originally Posted by shayne77

Quite honestly, that is a concern of mine since I'm already predisposed to hair loss (older brother and father are bald and I'm going quick too).

Thanks for the advice on that.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    So will the primo.

Not a fan of the cycle man.

So do you think switching out the Primo with Test E would be a more appropriate cycle?

I appreciate all the critique but I also need some direction if I'm off the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    if you going to use the primo do at least 600mg/wk, but i would seriously run test instead. Too many primo fakes and its too **** expensive. Is this your first cycle? If so, just run 500mg/wk of test e for 12 weeks. Losing bf comes down to diet and cardio, not what gear you take
    I'm a first-timer and the info on Test E that I read specifically states that beginners should not take it.

From Steroid .com:

".....we recommend that steroid novices stay away from all testosterone compounds. To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect."

Plus, the water retention, huge mass building, loss of strength post-cycle and androgenic effects of Test definitely do not appeal to me. I am more interested in gradual muscle gain with some fat cutting and minimal andro effects. From what I've read, Primo does exactly this for me but it seems that no one on this board is a fan of this.

I realize that the drug descriptions I've read may be out of date and need revision but I'm getting almost opposite advice from the board members here and the info on Steroid.com

As a newbie seeking help, I've tried to do the right thing by doing my own research and then asking specific questions but I seem to be more confused now.

Help?

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    This site is giving you bad info. Your first cycle you want to run a test only cycle. My first cycle was 250mg test enan for 8 weeks. Worked great, gained 18 pounds. All cycles begin with test. If you take deca with no test you'll get deca dick. Can't get it up. Wouldn't that suck. Do a lot of research before you commit to any cycle plans. I also think moderation is a good rule of thumb. PM me if you have questions on what kind of test or the pct.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    If you're worried about hairloss both primo & winny are horror shows if you're MPB prone - the best bet is Test with a 5AR blocker (finasteride or dutasteride) and maybe some Var for an oral - however it sounds like you need to hang around and do a load of research b4 you start taking AS

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger5
    This site is giving you bad info. Your first cycle you want to run a test only cycle. My first cycle was 250mg test enan for 8 weeks. Worked great, gained 18 pounds. All cycles begin with test. If you take deca with no test you'll get deca dick. Can't get it up. Wouldn't that suck. Do a lot of research before you commit to any cycle plans. I also think moderation is a good rule of thumb. PM me if you have questions on what kind of test or the pct.

I guess I need to throw out the info I got on Steroids .com. That was the main source of confusion for me. Can anyone direct me to a site that has good info on drug profiles?

Okay, did more research and came up with this new cycle:

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test e per week
    wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid ed
    wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid ed
    wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid ed
    Week 1 to 10: 60mcg-140mcg Clenbuterol (pyramid up by 20 mcg) 14 days on and 14 days off

I verified this cycle by another source and it seems to be more in line with what you folks are saying. Thoughts? Should the Nolva and Clomid be tampered down like this or just taken straight?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the drug profiles on steroid .com are outdated. I understand they are in the process of re-writing them to make them up to date

Thread Information