Thread: please advise

musclestack is offline Productive Member

please advise

I am still not seeing any gains from my cycle (or the past several) and I PM'ed a few people on this board. It seems as though I cannot break 190 lbs. (+or-). Everytime I'm on a cycle, no matter what weight I am at when I start, I always stop gaining when I hit 190 lbs. I am currently on a Sust, Deca , Dianabol cycle and, once again I have reached about 191 lbs. and no further gains. The people I've PM'ed, for the most part, agree that I have reached a genetic barrier that AAS use alone will not do the trick. They urge me to get some GH, Insulin , or IGF-1 to break this barrier.
    Any thoughts on this?

BTW-My training and nutrition, both, are very exceptional and consistent.

Thanks guys.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you pre-cycle stats? It makes a difference if you started at 170lbs vs starting at 185lbs....There is always a way to make gains by altering diet, training techniques and rest periods. I don't believe in barriers. More info is needed for further advice.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    simple...you say your diet is consistent right?

well...in order to gain it CANT be consistent..you always have to add calories if you want your weight to go up.

you see, when your at 190 as you say, the calories you are consuming are at a maintainace level

EAT MORE..couldnt be more simple

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to look at your diet. If you are not growing it's because you are not taking in enough calories. Also, do not be afraid of carbs and fats when bulking. Protein and low carbs and almost no fats will not allow you to grow.

Steroids are there only to help grow........... everything else needs to be in place like diet, training, and rest.

stats

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    What are you pre-cycle stats? It makes a difference if you started at 170lbs vs starting at 185lbs....There is always a way to make gains by altering diet, training techniques and rest periods. I don't believe in barriers. More info is needed for further advice.
    5'8", 160 lbs.-and I eat a s**tload of calories, protein, etc.

stats

5'8", 160 were actually my stats before ever juicing. My stats before this cycle were 5'8", 183.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    5'8", 160 lbs.-and I eat a s**tload of calories, protein, etc.
    I got to agree that it is probaly diet. you say " A s--t load" well what is that?
    3000-4000 cal a day? post up your diet so we can have a look.
    just a rundown on a normal day of what you eat.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    eat every 3 hours throughtout the day even get up twice a night and have more protien shakes, you will force your body past its sticking point, you cant build nothing without food, eat eat eat and some more!!!! if you cant eat it drink it!!

Thread Information