Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy How much can you inject?

Just wondering how many cc's I can inject per injection?

3cc's max.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Depends on bodypart....a buddy of mine put 5 cc's into his glute...it was EQ..I wouldn't suggest that much of test though....

Ok Thanks

3cc's in the quads be ok?

Hanover Fist is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer1982
    3cc's in the quads be ok?
    Hey bouncer, I posted very similar question yesterday, (3-16-05) and got some good feedback, u might want to check it out

vp3
    vp3 is offline New Member
    I'm injecting 3 cc's (2 cc's test cyp and one cc of eq) in my quads twice a week with no problem. Just have to inject very slowly.

talltanman is offline Associate Member
    Inject very slowly. Also leave the needle in for several seconds after completing the injuection to allow the fluid to dissapate. You will have less chance of leaking product.

Thanks Bro's for the good feedback

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    What could I possibly add to this? Listen to your body. Push the boundaries if you must, but push them gently. Make your mistakes, and learn from them, but keep the mistakes, and the price you pay for them, small. If you are shooting 1/2cc into each bicep, don't jump up to 1.5cc without first trying .75 for a few weeks and then 1cc for a few weeks... don't take that literally but understand where I am coming from. Don't try radical stuff... including radical volumes with site injections.

I don't think I would ever shoot more than 3cc... partly because that is the standard syringe size that we use, and 5cc rigs cost more. Partly because 3cc is adequate and I am not interested in performing a max volume experiment on myself. It is your body, though... do as you see fit, but put some thought into your decisions and act deliberately.

thunderin is offline Member
    A lot of it has to do with the BA/BB %'s. I have taken 5mL of test prop @ 25mg/mL in my quads daily without any problems. For me 5mL max in a one site injection in either quads or glutes. I can get 2 site injections of these in either quad or glute. Everybody is different.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I was watching Rocky IV on TV the other day, and they shot Drago up with a 20cc syringe. Looked about half full, so I'd say 10cc - I think it was a delt injection, but I'm not sure.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    I was watching Rocky IV on TV the other day, and they shot Drago up with a 20cc syringe. Looked about half full, so I'd say 10cc - I think it was a delt injection, but I'm not sure.

lol

Somtimes I like to load all of my gear for a cycle in one 50cc syringe and use it for the entire cycle, and just change the needle.

(JK)

_Chris_ is offline Associate Member
    5ml into the glute, 3ml into quads, 2ml into all other sites

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Somtimes I like to load all of my gear for a cycle in one 50cc syringe and use it for the entire cycle, and just change the needle.
    say, thats not a bad idea... you could have it all mixed up and everything... sweet dear god, i thinks he is onto something....

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    say, thats not a bad idea... you could have it all mixed up and everything... sweet dear god, i thinks he is onto something....
    Yeah, except I would be concerned about foreign matter in the syringe. Every time you aspirate , you have a possibility of drawing small amounts of biological matter into the rig. I don't think re-injecting it a few weeks later would be a particularly good thing. Then again maybe I am just being too picky and fastidious. I have been called the Felix Unger of injections LOL!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    it is a bad idea

The BA will eat up the rubber stopper after about 4-5 weeks

Thread Information