Thread: Sust only cycle

bigbagz is offline New Member

Sust only cycle

I'm getting ready for my first AS cycle, I've decided to chose sust over test e (mostly due to sides, and from 'eyewitness' results).

Okay, I keep seeing "shoot sust EOD".
    This means shoot 0.5 mL EOD, not the entire mL, correct? Shooting 0.5 mL EOD would be about 500mg per week, which from what I've read, is a great first cycle.

I'd run this cycle (0.5 mL sust EOD) for 10-12 weeks. Shooting EOD should keep blood levels more stable and sides down rite?

Nolva will be included during my cycle, and pct along with clomid.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Ya seem to have it down bro looks good to me. You following phenos pct protocol?

_Chris_ is offline Associate Member
    I would go for enan over sust, sust is very painfull. Shooting 1ml twice a week (mondays & thursdays) is fine. No need to go EOD IMO

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _Chris_
    I would go for enan over sust, sust is very painfull. Shooting 1ml twice a week (mondays & thursdays) is fine. No need to go EOD IMO

sust is not very painfull bro and he will see very good results from the sustanon IMHO.

bigbagz is offline New Member

yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Ya seem to have it down bro looks good to me. You following phenos pct protocol?
    I will indeed by following pheedno's pct protocol, but without the L-Dex. Clomid and Nolvadex only for pct, and 10mg nolva during the entire cycle.

thanks for your input bros

A_Giant_Bear is offline New Member
    Why did you decide against stacking the sustanon with something else like deca ? I too am currently planning my first cycle with 500mg sustanon to take place in about ten weeks after I get my weight to where it should be.

On a completely unrelated note I had to laugh after seeing the mr. strong avatar. I used to read those books all the time when I was really young. I never could figure out why mr. strong is only a red square.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Giant_Bear
    Why did you decide against stacking the sustanon with something else like deca? I too am currently planning my first cycle with 500mg sustanon to take place in about ten weeks after I get my weight to where it should be.

Why run another compound? for a first cycle you will probably gain the most, more than on any other of your cycles IMO so why start adding compounds at the begining? see how the test goes ... You wont be dissapointed.

I definately see what you are saying, and I think I'll take your advice and stick to the 500mg of sustanon a week shooting eod.

The reason I was thinking of adding the deca is because it would allow me to take less test and therefore give me less side effects.

Since the organon sustanon 250 comes in ampules is it a pain in the ass to open? Is there a place where I can buy an amp opener online or do they restrict their sales only to pharmacies? I really don't feel like destroying my gear by crushing it or cutting the $hit out of my hand.
    Last edited by A_Giant_Bear; 03-19-2005 at 08:16 PM.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Ditch the sustanon and get you some test cyp or test enan. You will be much happier IMO with a single ester test. I NEVER saw the point os sustanon and don't think I ever will. Just a marketing strategy IMO.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I would advise Test E for you first cycle...JMO...

Thread Information