GetnSwole is offline Junior Member

Question Test E or Sus with deca???

Hey bros,

I am new to this site, but been using AS for 2 cycles now, my question is everyone puts down Sus. I did from 900mg to 1200mg on my last cycle and got good results, about 30 lbs...kept most of it, I am 6' 5" and 245lbs now

I was thinking of doing a big mass cycle with Sus & Deca , Anadrol or Test E and Deca, and Anadrol....what you guys think?

J

A_Giant_Bear is offline New Member
    You seem to be in the same boat as me, except this will be my first cycle. I am leaning towards 500 mg/wk sust and 300-400mg/wk deca . People have been advising me to go with ethanate, but I didn't like the sound of the increased side effects and price. I'm almost the same size as you. I'm 6'8" 275, but I'm sure you are more muscular cause I've been hit with the injury bug pretty hard these past 2 years.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Giant_Bear
    You seem to be in the same boat as me, except this will be my first cycle. I am leaning towards 500 mg/wk sust and 300-400mg/wk deca. People have been advising me to go with ethanate, but I didn't like the sound of the increased side effects and price. I'm almost the same size as you. I'm 6'8" 275, but I'm sure you are more muscular cause I've been hit with the injury bug pretty hard these past 2 years.

Ethanate is actually cheaper beacuse it isonly a single ester as opposed to sustanon which is a blend of 4 esters, Id say the sides are lower with ethanate because the blood levels are easyer to keep stable

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    bump

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    there is nothing wrong with sust. it just works much better if you shoot eod.

Quote Originally Posted by GetnSwole
    Hey bros,

I am new to this site, but been using AS for 2 cycles now, my question is everyone puts down Sus. I did from 900mg to 1200mg on my last cycle and got good results, about 30 lbs...kept most of it, I am 6' 5" and 245lbs now

I was thinking of doing a big mass cycle with Sus & Deca , Anadrol or Test E and Deca, and Anadrol....what you guys think?

J
    I've only used sust..Never used test e/test c but I have no complaints with sust..I got great results from sust250 with deca200 @ only 8 weeks..(18lbs from that with great strength).I know not long enough but that was my newbie 2nd cycle..I'm gonna do the same thing in a few weeks but I'm gonna bump sust to 500 for 12 weeks..I am curious to see what test e or test c would do for me though..

TheGreatOne is offline Associate Member
    I have used both and IMO if you shoot Sustanon eod, Test E doesn't even come close to Sustanon.. JMHO

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Used both sus and test e, i carry alot more water from with the test e but love the results, with sus which i shoot eod i dont tend to carry as much water and i must admit it works better for me than test e but everyone is different, sus doesnt seem to give me as much side affects, i think you would have to try them both and find out what works best for you and your body, me id pick sus!!

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I have used both and IMO if you shoot Sustanon eod, Test E doesn't even come close to Sustanon.. JMHO
    Why does every1 that recomend's sust say eod injections??? Answer me this... It has the propionate ester in it... NO??? So therefore you need to inject it ed.

I'd go with test-e all the way... Test-e or prop...

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    Why does every1 that recomend's sust say eod injections??? Answer me this... It has the propionate ester in it... NO??? So therefore you need to inject it ed.

The prop only accounts for 12% of the blend. To see why it doesn't need to be shot ed (or eod) see the last post on this thread:
    sust 250 does not have to be shot eod

Then if you do things that way, prepare for more sides due to unconstant blood content levels...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

the norm is eod to keep levels more stable, all i can say is ive tried taking sus in many different ways, eod e4d e5d ed and what worked best for me and alot more peolpe is the eod sides were alot less and water was less and the muscle gains were excellent, i will say it again you must try it for yourself and do what works best for you and your body

Then if you do things that way, prepare for more sides due to unconstant blood content levels...
    If you graph the concentration of test vs. time with test being the y axis and time being the x axis then a constant level would be a horizontal line. If it goes up or down it is not constant. If you add more testosterone than what decayed then it will go up. ie. not constant. Run the numbers or just check the thread.

You want to prove your point??? Back it up with info... Not saying you couldn't be right it's just that every1 else says eod most times, even the very knowledgeable bro's... If you want to run it the way you say to run it then they shouldn't add the prop ester...

You want to prove your point??? Back it up with info... Not saying you couldn't be right it's just that every1 else says eod most times, even the very knowledgeable bro's... If you want to run it the way you say to run it then they shouldn't add the prop ester...
    Did you check the thread? look at the last post:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthrea...hlight=shot+eod

Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    "Man... i was hoping you had a better argument then that!!! Ive shot 500mg a week mon thurs of sus and ended up with great results and a leaky knipple of gyno formation!! It will still work bro, but the sides are twice as bad from the non stable levels!!"

Bro, that just prove's you can run it that way but get worse sides... I don't see your point... that was the last post were 1 guy quoted another guy's, the last post didn't even have to do with what you said, the guy just said he wasn't arguing with not having to do eod...

Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    "Man... i was hoping you had a better argument then that!!! Ive shot 500mg a week mon thurs of sus and ended up with great results and a leaky knipple of gyno formation!! It will still work bro, but the sides are twice as bad from the non stable levels!!"

Bro, that just prove's you can run it that way but get worse sides... I don't see your point... that was the last post were 1 guy quoted another guy's, the last post didn't even have to do with what you said, the guy just said he wasn't arguing with not having to do eod...
    This was the post I was refering to:
    Here is my point and I think I'll leave it at this, the exponential decay of the four esters by the forth day will not have decreased to a significant level.
    here is the break down
    formula for decay:
    mg*2^(-day/half life)
    Propionate 2 days
    Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
    Isocaproate 9 days
    Decanoate 15 days

putting it all together:
    30*2^(-4/2)

ans = 7.5000 prop

60*2^(-4/4.5)

ans = 32.4018 phenprop

60*2^(-4/9)

ans = 44.0920 isocap

100*2^(-4/15)

ans = 83.1238 deconate

total concentration on the forth day = 7.5000 + 32.4018 + 44.0920 + 83.1238

ans =

difference from first to fourth is
    250-167.1176

ans =

so there was an 83mg drop. Let's look at every third day:
    30*2^(-3/2)

ans = 10.6066

>> 60*2^(-3/4.5)

ans = 37.7976

>>60*2^(-3/9)

ans = 47.6220

>> 100*2^(-3/15)

ans = 87.0551

>> 87.0551 + 47.6220+ 37.7976+10.6066

ans = 183.0813

difference between 3rd and 4th
    15.9637mg
    on the second day:

30*2^(-2/2)

ans = 15

>> 60*2^(-2/4.5)

ans = 44.0920

>> 60*2^(-2/9)

ans = 51.4346

>> 100*2^(-2/15)

ans = 91.1722

>> 15+ 44.0920+51.4346+91.1722

ans = 201.6988

difference between the forth and second day:
    201.6988 - 167.1176 = 34.5812

again I don't think anyone will notice a 35mg drop.

Thread Information