Thread: Need Help?

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Need Help?

OK, just relized how retarded i am that i was going to pay 150.00 dollars a day for 6 months on GH! anyway, i was just surfing the web and found a pretty legit looking deal on some JINTROPIN. tell me if this sounds legit?
    $280.00 for a kit of HGH, that consists of 10 vials each vial contains 4 i.u.'s
    with mixing syringes and sterile water. and they say the only way of payment is threw western union!you can send them the money straight to china.sound GOOD to me but i was obviosly wanting to get a second third or tenth opinon.
    also can i PM one of you kind bro's out there {with experience on GH} to see if you think everything looks "real"? basically give you the name of the site and check it out for me?THNKS ALOT GUYS........LATER!

bullram is offline Member
    98% of all web sites found through google are a scam

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    OK, just relized how retarded i am that i was going to pay 150.00 dollars a day for 6 months on GH! anyway, i was just surfing the web and found a pretty legit looking deal on some JINTROPIN. tell me if this sounds legit?
    $280.00 for a kit of HGH, that consists of 10 vials each vial contains 4 i.u.'s
    with mixing syringes and sterile water. and they say the only way of payment is threw western union!you can send them the money straight to china.sound GOOD to me but i was obviosly wanting to get a second third or tenth opinon.
    also can i PM one of you kind bro's out there {with experience on GH} to see if you think everything looks "real"? basically give you the name of the site and check it out for me?THNKS ALOT GUYS........LATER!

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    98% of all web sites found through google are a scam
    let me give you the name of the site bro!it is gene science's website brother.
    this is not a scam trust me, unless of cource the scammers want to spend millions and millions of dollars on a fake multi-billion dollar facility?i didn't find it on google what do you think i am a weiner?right!anyway why don't you check it out for me bro?........

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    let me give you the name of the site bro!it is gene science's website brother.
    this is not a scam trust me, unless of cource the scammers want to spend millions and millions of dollars on a fake multi-billion dollar facility?i didn't find it on google what do you think i am a weiner?right!anyway why don't you check it out for me bro?........
    ... Have you been there personally? I can post pictures on the internet of my multi-billion $ facility too

So defensive of every comment people make. Take peoples advice, most of it is very good.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    The best thing is to PM a mod/vet. However, the price is quite reasonable for 10 vials of 4 i.u.'s.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    As RedBaron said, the Chinese HGH comes usually in 10 i.u. vials so I'm not sure if what you are talking about is legit. But I said the price is reasonable because 10 vials (10 i.u. each) made by Jintropin costs a little bit more than $620.
    Last edited by Alex2; 03-19-2005 at 10:00 PM.

Thread Information