longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

pumping up steroid hysteria!

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    For dedicated drug warriors, Schwarzenegger is a particular irritant. Despite smoking marijuana onscreen in Pumping Iron and confessing his steroid use on national television, his unprecedented popularity and success in bodybuilding, show biz and politics makes it difficult to paint cannabis smokers as "losers" or steroid users as mere "cheats."

The other admitted steroid-using governor/athlete was professional wrestler Jesse Ventura, whom they could ignore. Arnold cannot be ignored.
    Well that might be one reason they are being such dicks about it... an honestly I think it comes down to sheer jealosy... withered up old men in the senate dont want to brush shoulders with 300lb men that dont share thier same poor health lifestyles. Big muscular men are a constant reminder of thier own lack of vigor, and masculinity...

whooopieeee and these old withered up geeks are running the country...

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    great article. i agree whole-heartedly. its a shame that this country outlaws steroids based on incorrect information. if the lawmakers would spend some time educating themselves and possibly taking an interest in their own health and appearance they would view steroids in a different light.....

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    I'd be willing to bet Dubya is on HRT. Did you see the roid rage and the veins popping out of his neck during the second or third debate?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah probably is, its a shame too I dont think they should put retards on HRT.

Thread Information