1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow What questions should I ask the Dr. about gyno removal?

I don't have full blown gyno exactly, I have a little from puberty that I've always had and I just want the glands removed to save cost on anti-e's lol. The amount thats always been there prior to AAS has gotten somewhat more noticable since my pecs have gotten larger, the added muscle tissue behind it pushes it out I guess, but it hasn't grown. During puberty I remember my nips were swollen and hurt like hell at times but of course I never connected it with gyno, my mom used to tell me it was just my shirt irritating them...

Anyway I have 100% medical coverage here in good ol' Canada and I know from friends for fact that the surgery would be completely free of cost as long as I tell the doc that it causes me some kind of discomfort, no matter how mild, it just can't be 100% cosmetic. So what kind of questions should I ask? Should I be refered to a plastic surgeon? He does do surgery himself, if he offers to do it is it a safe bet I won't get scarring as long as he knows what hes doing? And do they always remove the glad as well as the gyno tissue or do you have to request it to be removed?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    i had a few friends that had gyno surgery and said that sometimes there can be enough that it even moves up to your lower shoulder, i believe thats what they said.....

BUMP for 1-Cent

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    I had a friend that had gyno surgery and it came right back. From what I understand, there are two types of gyno: glandular gyno and hormonal gyno. Hormonal means that an excess of estrogen is causing excessive breast growth, however glandular gyno means that the gland behind the breat is actually overactive and needs to be removed. It is important for a good doctor to know what type you have or the surgery could not work,

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    I had a friend that had gyno surgery and it came right back. From what I understand, there are two types of gyno: glandular gyno and hormonal gyno. Hormonal means that an excess of estrogen is causing excessive breast growth, however glandular gyno means that the gland behind the breat is actually overactive and needs to be removed. It is important for a good doctor to know what type you have or the surgery could not work,
    That is great info, thank's bro.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Also I have read that if you say it is causing you to become depressed it then becomes a mental health issue that could be years of therapy unless they just correct this one little problem with surgery... *wink wink*

Thread Information