ja-rod is offline New Member

Exclamation Loaded up in TJ, how should I cycle these?

I just picked up Qv, Stanazolic 100mg, Denkall Stanazolic 50mg, Qv, Trembolona 75mg, Denkall Decanandrolen 200mg, Denkall Stanazolic 10mg tabs, Dbol 10mg tabs, and Denkall Oximetalon 75mg tabs. I am 6'2 225 in good shape. I am currently only taking the Oximetalon tabs, I am at 3 75mg tabs per day right now, two in the morning before my workout and one in the evening. I started with one tab about two weeks ago. Please give me all the comments and suggestions you have, I am new at this.

Thank you

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    you dont have any clue what you are doing with all those do you?

I dont know where to start here, and I honestly do want to help you and not make you feel like a dumb ****...

ok, test would have been a good idea I see you didnt get any why did you get 3 types of winstrol ?

if your new to this all you really need is 2 10ml bottles of test e or test c...

sombody help me out here, I think I at least got the ball rolling...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yep. get that test. e or c. u can stack that with the deca . 200mg week
    you can use the d-bols for week 1-4or5 30mg a day.

1st cycle???

Yes, I have no idea what to do. Am I wasting my time taking the oximetalon tabs? Should I switch now to the 200 mg of deca ? I dont even know what the trembolona I have is !!!! Help please

ok calm down bro... 1st are you near TJ? or mexico???

if you are just slide on down really fast and get 2 or 3 10ml bottles of either testosterone enanthate or cypianate.... make sure they are at least 200mg per ml... That may be a given actually...

then get back stateside, and put all that crap in a drawer... if you are using the oxymethelone ( anadrol ) already you can go ahead and take 1 50mg tab a day for 30 days if you must. anyway for the test use roughly 400mg a week for 12 weeks... thats 2 ccs... one on monday one on friday...

when you are done with all of that, wait 2 weeks and start taking your PCT ( post cycle therapy ) which is clomid and novladex...

but please read these boards... if you try to skip PCT you will loose everything including the ability to get a hard dick... dont cut corners, eat right, dont smoke drink or do drugs and train hard but smart.

steroids are not magic pills... thinking they are leads to alot of problems...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    you need to get some test fast. When you come off of those anadrol you are taking, you are going to lose everything you gained. Don't take the deca or the trenbol unless you get test first, hell you shouldn't even take anything else but test. You should have really came here before you went shopping.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Kind of hard to evaluate it without stats?!?!?!?!

cycle experience, age, weight, height, bodyfat %?????

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Kind of hard to evaluate it without stats?!?!?!?!

cycle experience, age, weight, height, bodyfat %?????
    from what he bought, i think it is safe to say it is his first.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    from what he bought, i think it is safe to say it is his first.
    Yeah no kidding.

yeah 400mg a week of test is a pretty cut and dried 1st cycle...

there is no way he needs to do anything else, at least none of the fancy **** he purchased.

Thank you brooks2k, I an get back to Tj in 2 weeks. Can I do anything productive with what I have though? Maybe just the winny and deca together???? Will taking 200-300 mg of Androl tabs a day do anything positive for me ????? What about stacking that with the winny ??????????? I appreciate all of your help

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    like said above, get some test.
    put all that stuff ya bought away for another cycle. maby try this:
    week 1 to 12 500mg test e or c. ( I recomend test only for a first cycle) or add:
    week 1 to 4 50mg anadrol
    week 1 to 10 400mg deca
    10mg nolva/day
    200mg b-6/day
    start clomid and nolvadex pct 2 weeks after last shot of test.
    like I said I would use test only for a first cycle to see how you react to roids,
    but the cycle above is a good one. do not use the drugs you listed untill you have test. they will shut down your natural test production giveing you a list of not nice side effects. lathargy, deca dick (aka limp dick) and gains you do get will be hard to keep. do a bunch of research before you start and plan well. you will be glad you did.
    with all that said, Good Luck and dont hesitate to ask questions

dude, trust me when i say this to you ... dont put any of that **** in your body....

PLEASE LISTEN... decca will make you loose all sex drive for years if done improperly, winstrol is ot good for you joints and will make you go bald quick...

take one anadrol a day for 4 weeks, by then you should have the test and you will be all set...

and taking the anadrol is a no no too but since youve already started you may as well see what its like to be a gorilla for a month... and back to a lil' monkey a week later...

dont mess with that ****... when your ready for it it will work, right now it will **** you up...

still waiting for stats!!??

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ja-rod
    Thank you brooks2k, I an get back to Tj in 2 weeks. Can I do anything productive with what I have though? Maybe just the winny and deca together???? Will taking 200-300 mg of Androl tabs a day do anything positive for me ????? What about stacking that with the winny ??????????? I appreciate all of your help
    deca only is a no no.
    you really need test. its cheap

Sorry, I should have said earlier, I am not looking to get massive. I am 31 years old, 6'2 225 in good shape and have been working out off and on for years. About 2 months ago I traded in the nightclubs and bars for the gym. 5-6 days a week, and not F****** around at all when I'm there. What I am lookng to do is get completly shreded and stay in the 200 pound range with a 32 inch waist. I do want the strength and some size however.

then you dont need anything but a good diet and to get in more cardio... and thats no lie...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Maybe just the winny and deca together????
    That would just be asking for baldness and a f*cked up libido for a longgggg time. Jut do like they said and go with test e or test c for your first cycle. With proper diet and cardio you can acheive your goals. Be sure to have your anti e's on hand to be safe. Good luck bro.

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Bro you should have done tons of research before you even started. It takes months to plan a cycle.But since you din't, i have to agree with everybody test is the way to go, listen to these they know what the f*** they are doing. and about getting getting big and shreded you can only do one at a time. You need to learn how to crawl before you run

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    stop and do some RESEARCH before you start the next cycle bro..

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    you need test and post cycle therapy . Research in here before you put anything else in your system. Everything you need to protect yourself from adverse side effects is in this forum.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    That is funny as hell, he got everything but Test! OMG, am I the only one that found that funny?

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php

Click that link and use ut about 300 times before you start juicing.

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    Bro,taking 2 to 3 hundred mgs of anadrol is way too much!Take 50 mg a day max if you have to.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    stop and do some RESEARCH before you start the next cycle bro..
    Go to www.steroid.com (address is probably familar) look the novice cycles. Pick one. Pay close attention to PCT. If you don't know what this means, do your dick a favor and find out ASAP. Once you know what it is, you will understand why you are helping your dick.

Careful bro! You got time. Think it through. Research.

You left out the two KEYS to any cycle: TEST and PCT.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    225mg of Drol ED is pretty fu<king high for a first timer in my book! I hope you're taking some milk thistle with that. I'd say half the dose if you're gonna keep taking it.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    First cycle? try just test. 250 to 500mg / week, split into two injections, for 10 or 12 weeks. All the other stuff, hang onto it. You may want some of those meds for your second or third cycle. When you have done a few months of serious study, and know how to put a stack together, sell or trade the stuff you won't be using.

The test-only beginner cycle will leave no doubt in your mind what causes any side effects you experience, and what gains you achieve. It will tell you whether or not your training and diet knowledge are up to snuff. If you can't mae nice gains on test-only, you can't make gains on anything. Keeping your gains from this cycle will be challenging, and will be good experience and develop your skills and knowledge of pct and recovery.

I changed my mind dude... take all that stuff you bought, and lay it out on the floor, now divide everything into 60 days or 8 weeks... once you have it evenly split up, knock yourself out...

dont worry about PCT, its really overrated, we really dont know what we are talking about... besides you sound like a smart guy!

no, seriously, youll be fine!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I just picked up a playboy, 3 condoms, and a 12 pack what do I do??? How should I cycle these??

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I just picked up a playboy, 3 condoms, and a 12 pack what do I do??? How should I cycle these??
    I wouldnt use any of that untill you get some gummi bears. With out them you will go bald quick. Just my .02

chef, ya might wanna use both hands... lol... still laughing...

I got me 4 asprin, a half a can of green beans, a syringe once used by arnold and some gummi bears... what can I stack that with... lol

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    LMFAO!!!

Thread Information