Thread: EQ/Test Cylce

Post EQ/Test Cylce

I am currently 5'5 and 205 pounds with a 35" waist and 18.5" biceps. I hope to achieve a 33" waist and 19" biceps and bring a 365 pound bench press up to 410 pounds. I know a good rule of thumb is to take more Test than Equipoise in a cycle, but I have a tendency to hold water and fat in my waist area and need to avoid anything that might bloat me up. I plan to take EQ @ 300 mg/wk, and Test @ 200 mg/wk for 10 weeks. This will be my first cycle. Is it possible to attain my aforementioned goals with hard training?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    yes it is. first i would go with 400mg of test and 400mg of EQ a week. Run the test for 12 or 13 weeks, and the EQ 1 week less. Take 10mg of nolvadex a day and it should help keep the bloat down. 14 days after last test shot start PCT, if you don't have any idea about PCT check out the forum dedicated just for it. and you will understand.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    with eq u definatly should run test higher dosed alos eq should b run at least 12 weeks and then u should run the test one week longer. 300mg/eq isnt very much i would bump it to 400mg/week and do 500mg/test/week. if u are afraid u will hold water than get some letro and it will fight the bloat.

also for ur 1st cycle u might just wanna consider doin a test only cycle.

your goals are attainable but it comes down to diet and training. var would b a nice addition to the test as well. its good for lean mass and strength.

Unhappy What should I do?

This may be my only chance to obtain legit roids from my best friend and workout partner... the prices are: $110 for a bottle of Deca , Equi, or Test...I only have $160! I plan on buying Equipoise from him and about 7 cc's of Test @ 200 mg/ml for $7 a cc. I absolutely can't afford PCT!!! Will not running PCT have severe consequences?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if the test is 7$ a cc then just buy 20cc and that will be your cycle. 140$.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    dont run the cycle if u cant afford it bro, pct is amust in every cyckle imo

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    yes not running PCT will have severe consequences... this is not something to **** around with... this is serious... would you buy a car without a transmission? then you shouldnt cycle without proper PCT and without doing it correctly. If your best friend and workout partner knows so much about the **** thaty he is selling it he should know about PCT. When you can aford all of the things you need for a cycle you should think about trying test prop to keep the bloat down if you can handle ED shots.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    If you are on a budget, dont run AAS at all

You NEED pct, you will NEED suppliments, and you will NEED an insane amount of food.

AAS were the cheap part of my cycle. Food is like $70, and that cheap cause i have a meal plan with my college where i eat at dining halls 3 times a day. Its $70 just for the extras i need to eat.........

Thread Information