Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ace ventura is offline Member

Primobolan only, share your experiences!

I would like to hear experiences from those of you who have DONE primobolan only cycles.

Anyone got any sides at all? How's the fealing? Easy recover? What's negative and positive? Please share with me!

Don't want to hear fifth hand stories about:
    -Too expensive
    -Go EQ instead
    -Too much fakes
    -Not worth it, add test

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    sides are bad with primo only cycles you get urges to wear high heels and dresses and put on makeup

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Listen, you are not ready to cycle at all. I have seen several of your posts, and threads you add to - you are just vomiting old news. Please do more researchy and less talky. Go to the female section since you are so worried about sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Listen, you are not ready to cycle at all. I have seen several of your posts, and threads you add to - you are just vomiting old news. Please do more researchy and less talky. Go to the female section since you are so worried about sides.
    hahahaha

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    was that a

jbol is offline Senior Member

thank you meso.......ive been wanting to say that for sometime now,but have refrained my self from doing so.

Unfortunately some people force THEIR truth upon others. You don't know how much I have read. How can I get ready for gear when I run into people who have an attitude like this. I have talked to a guy who strongly adviced me to go low doses or/and SAFE drugs like primobolan . The guy have juiced for 8 years. I guess I am stupid if I take his advice? I feal like it would be more stupid to trust someone who don't really seem to give a **** about me, just predicting their personal opinions like it's the only fact (though it can be the right fact) and flame for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Unfortunately some people force THEIR truth upon others. You don't know how much I have read. How can I get ready for gear when I run into people who have an attitude like this. I have talked to a guy who strongly adviced me to go low doses or/and SAFE drugs like primobolan. The guy have juiced for 8 years. I guess I am stupid if I take his advice? I feal like it would be more stupid to trust someone who don't really seem to give a **** about me, just predicting their personal opinions like it's the only fact (though it can be the right fact) and flame for fun.

is this the same guy who had mental problems and was hearing voices in his head?

Blog Entries
    bro i hate to tell you just because someone has been juicing for years dont mean ****. if you are looking for your first cycle run test e or c at 500mg for 12 weeks

Unfortunately some people force THEIR truth upon others. You don't know how much I have read. How can I get ready for gear when I run into people who have an attitude like this. I have talked to a guy who strongly adviced me to go low doses or/and SAFE drugs like primobolan. The guy have juiced for 8 years. I guess I am stupid if I take his advice? I feal like it would be more stupid to trust someone who don't really seem to give a **** about me, just predicting their personal opinions like it's the only fact (though it can be the right fact) and flame for fun.
    you def. belong in the female forum
    primo only is a waste its very lite unless your stacking it and using 600-700mg a wk its useless for men

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    sides are bad with primo only cycles you get urges to wear high heels and dresses and put on makeup
    and also get your nails done

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    and also get your nails done
    and chang you tampon
    this might help
    http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/tampon.html

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    is this the same guy who had mental problems and was hearing voices in his head?
    No, it was not.

I haven't talked to that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    and chang you tampon
    this might help
    http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/tampon.html

.........omg that is funny

Blog Entries
    man i love google you can find **** fast lol

No, it was not.

Today...
    Unfortunately some people force THEIR truth upon others
    Also, it is funny how you called it pushing the truth, as that is what it is.
    I have talked to a guy who strongly adviced me to go low doses or/and SAFE drugs like primobolan
    Then if you already know what you are going to do why ask? also, I am positive he cares about you as much as anyone here does.

is he your source also

bowie is offline Member
    The only use for primo for a man is for bridging between cycles.(or stacking it with other aas for a cutting cycle) I use 800mg/week. I do my cycle,than 6 weeks pct,than primo for a month or 2, or as long as I can go without growing,than 4 weeks of pct,than back on a real cycle. To grow on primo alone, my guess would be 1200mg to 1400mg/week. With that high a dose you would get the same if not more sides than just going with 500mg/week of test c or e.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a good post about primo only w/ b4 and after pics. Also be aware that it wasnt this guys first cycle either

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=362262

First of all, english is not my first language so I think I have expressed myself in a way that made this come out in a different way from what it was attended to. I don't know..

You laugh at me cause I obviously ask a stupid question. What can I say.. I'm disapointed because I really like this forum and I try to do my best to make it even better by helping other newbies as well.. However.. I allways try to get a second opinion and try to see things from different angles.

You are right, I am not ready to do steroids . I thought a mild and safe steroid maybe could be okey for me.. It was just a thought. There are guys that like primo only. But I guess they are just dum asses.. If creatine was a steroid, you wouldn't use it because it dosen't provide the biggest gains?

Blog Entries
    he looks the same in all the pics lol

Blog Entries
    bro you could run test only and be happy with the gains with little sides

i dont think he wanted to hear that,but its true.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Originally Posted by jbol

No, it was not.

thx, needed that...

Yea, I was considering ~300mg/week.

Honestly, I have been on this forum for maybe 3-4 month every day for several hours reading. Not kidding. Maybe I seem stupid or uneducated when I ask quesitons. It must be the way I'm asking.. It's not that I don't know the answear as it's written on the forum in the past, I just try to get a second or third opinion.. Maybe from other peoples with other first hand experiences.

I'm under the impression that often when some guy say "this is how it is" others adopt his opinions and forward them next time the question comes up in a new thread.

Also, I'm haveing a really bad day today. I don't think I deserved to be flamed like this. Maybe I said something wrong or something you didn't like (in other threads), though I got the fealing some of you were pretty trigger happy.

Blog Entries
    First cycle 300mg it is on the low side but will work. You just have to make sure you have a real good diet. If you are having a bad day I sorry but the truth is there is no resin for us to give you the wrong info or to tell you to do something that is going to kill you. You have to remember that everyone here is just looking to help we do not have any obligation to do so it’s all out of good faith.

300mg of test is fine for a 1st cycle
    bro i did cycle of underdosed supertest 250mg (more like 200mg) for 12 weeks awhile back and grew like a weed i must of gained like 35lbs
    everyone grows big on their first cycle

Yea, I was considering ~300mg/week.

Honestly, I have been on this forum for maybe 3-4 month every day for several hours reading. Not kidding. Maybe I seem stupid or uneducated when I ask quesitons. It must be the way I'm asking.. It's not that I don't know the answear as it's written on the forum in the past, I just try to get a second or third opinion.. Maybe from other peoples with other first hand experiences.

I'm under the impression that often when some guy say "this is how it is" others adopt his opinions and forward them next time the question comes up in a new thread.

Also, I'm haveing a really bad day today. I don't think I deserved to be flamed like this. Maybe I said something wrong or something you didn't like (in other threads), though I got the fealing some of you were pretty trigger happy.
    No flames, we were trying to get your attention. Now with that said Have a Nice Day. OK? or go to the female only forum to feel at home. jk

No flames, we were trying to get your attention. Now with that said Have a Nice Day. OK? or go to the female only forum to feel at home. jk

meso you evil genius you

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    dammmm you guys are harsh i like it

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    I ran a primo only cycle last summer (up till the last six weeks...threw winny in). I will never run either one again. It was my second cycle and at that point, I had not used test yet. In two days, I will be taking my last injection of my current cycle (test e/eq/var). I will never ever run a cycle without test again. I used nolva and l-dex and had less sides than I did on previous cycles that did not include test. The only side I noticed was 22 lbs of mostly quality gains. Primo will break your wallet. I started at 300mg per week and ended at 500 per week because it was so mild. If I could have used the money on that cycle over again, I would have run prop and var. Oh...and one more thing. By the end of my primo cycle, depression was setting in cuz I ran it longer than anticipated and at a higher dose so naturally my test was shut down. Primo will shut you down cuz you will end up taking more than you think!

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    was that a
    hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    I ran a primo only cycle last summer (up till the last six weeks...threw winny in). I will never run either one again. It was my second cycle and at that point, I had not used test yet. In two days, I will be taking my last injection of my current cycle (test e/eq/var). I will never ever run a cycle without test again. I used nolva and l-dex and had less sides than I did on previous cycles that did not include test. The only side I noticed was 22 lbs of mostly quality gains. Primo will break your wallet. I started at 300mg per week and ended at 500 per week because it was so mild. If I could have used the money on that cycle over again, I would have run prop and var. Oh...and one more thing. By the end of my primo cycle, depression was setting in cuz I ran it longer than anticipated and at a higher dose so naturally my test was shut down. Primo will shut you down cuz you will end up taking more than you think!
    Interresting reading, I really appreciate it.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Interresting reading, I really appreciate it.
    Primo will make you look pretty good if you are just looking to cut up without loosing muscle mass. If you are set on using it, throw in a little prop (or if you dont like frequent injections, run enanthate with 10mg nolva and .25 mg ldex) and you will be one happy camper. I know you don't want to hear the test thing but I wish I would have listened. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    Primo will make you look pretty good if you are just looking to cut up without loosing muscle mass. If you are set on using it, throw in a little prop (or if you dont like frequent injections, run enanthate with 10mg nolva and .25 mg ldex) and you will be one happy camper. I know you don't want to hear the test thing but I wish I would have listened. Good luck.

Hehe.. It's not that I don't want to listen bro, but I know that perfectly well. The reason I stated that in the beginning (no test) is that I know I would get 10 answears with "do test" and not really get the info I was curious about (primo only). Thanks anyways.

judge_dread is offline Member
    i've heard that Primo is relly good...but on the other hand not suitable for hardcore bbers! (Primo only cycle)
    This summer i'm gonna use it,still i'm wonderin about the stackin....maybe with winny or Anavar ...

Quiller is offline New Member
    How about adding a little Dbol to the Primo cycle... Say 200-300mgs per week of Primo and 40mgs ED of Dbol?

Don't know which is anabolic or androgenic or good to mix...

Either start your own thread or quit answering questions over a month old...

judge_dread is offline Member
    Lol ...yea the classic Dianabol and Primo stack....sounds good man!

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Primo only

Looks like you really got bombarded with opinions. Here is one more.

I have done several primo only cycles and for my goals, I loved it. My goals were to get cut and ripped.

If your goal is strength and mass (which I think is the goal of most people on this message board) then you can do a lot better steroids than primo.

But if your goal is getting cut and ripped, primo (only) is awesome.

My Stats before the primo cucle:
    6'4", 235 pounds
    Roughly 12 to 14% bodyfat

Stats after the primo cycle of 12 weeks, at 200 mg per week (schering primo):
    235 pounds
    9% bodyfat (for the first time in my life, I had six pack abs)
    Strength went up only a little bit

I do not like test based cycles because I blow up like a balloon. On a cycle of test cypionate I went up to 6'4, 280 pounds. But my strength went through the roof.

So I think it really depends on your personal goals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information