GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Experienced users and vets - Please critique my summer cutter

Ok here is my cutting cycle I have planned that will begin next month. It will be a very strict cutting cycle with cardio at least 5 times a week along with an excellent diet and lots of water. I have been dieting and doing cardio already for 2 weeks now and my current stats are 5' 10" 187lbs. at 8-9% bf. With this cycle I want to gain maybe 10lbs. and drop my bf close to 6%. Like I said before, I will be doing a lot of cardio mostly on the treadmill for 40-45 minutes at a slight incline and a fast walk. Sometimes I will mix some light jogging in place of the walking. My diet will be SUPER clean. Here is what I have planned. Experienced users and vets, please tell me what you think of it or any suggestions you may have.

wks 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
    wks 1-4 test suspension 50mg ED (split up in 2x daily at 25mg/shot)
    wks 1-4 test prop 25mg ED
    wks 5-15 test prop 75mg ED
    wks 8-15 anavar 60mg ED (split up twice daily at 30mg each)
    wks 1-15 letro at 1.25mg EOD
    Standard PCT with nolva and clomid

Reason I am going pretty high on the EQ is because I have ran it at 500mg/wk before and I felt that I could have went a little higher and had better results.

Please don't tell me to add tren , winny, masteron etc. if you don't know what you are talking about and you think just by adding more gear it will be a "better" cycle so to say. Happens wayyyy to often IMO.

I don't want to use winny or masteron because it is a DHT derivative and my family has a history with hairloss. I don't want to use tren (even though I have once before) because my family also has a history of prostate problems in the males. That is the main reason I have chosen var and EQ.

What you bros think of this cycle?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    suspension and prop? i wouldnt do them both imo... eq in a cutting cycle is hard becuase the eq makes u wanna eat, eat and eat!

imo a good cutting cycle is:
    wks 1-12 prop 100mg/ed
    wks 1-8 tren 75mg/ed
    wks 4-11 var 50mg/ed
    letro 1.25 mg/ed

pct....

also if ur educated igf lr3 is a nice addition

Well I will be eating approximately 6 times a day, but in small amounts to help combat the EQ hunger (mostly chcken breasts, egg whites, tuna, grilled fish, turkey, etc. along with protein shakes b/t meals). The reason I am taking the suspension is because I want to try some site injections on my delts because i fine my delts are probably my weakest point. Also, I am curious about suspension and I would like to experience it for myself.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    replace the EQ with some winstrol the last few weeks....EQ is awesome for cutting if you can keep the appetite under control.

im doin eq right now and trying to cut and it sucks bro, i eat 6-7x a day and it doesnt even dent me lol... it might b the eq and ifg combined thats doing it to me tho.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Please don't tell me to add tren , winny, masteron etc. if you don't know what you are talking about and you think just by adding more gear it will be a "better" cycle so to say. Happens wayyyy to often IMO.

I don't want to use winny or masteron because it is a DHT derivative and my family has a history with hairloss. I don't want to use tren (even though I have once before) because my family also has a history of prostate problems in the males. That is the main reason I have chosen var and EQ.
    If you go back and read it again, I mentioned why I did not want to take tren, winny, masteron, etc.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Like tycin said, i wouldn't run suspension and prop. together, no need. I would run the prop. at 75mg all the way through. The only other thing that could make this cycle a better cutter would be to add tren , but you don't want to do that so it should be fine. I think the site injection thing is overated.

megathrust is offline New Member
    the first 4 weeks of your cycle you need to have as much or more test than EQ .525mg a week and 600mg of eq see what i mean and you can do what you want with the suspension but i can tell you from experience the susp makes you retain alot of water.and also i am going to run eq on my cutter because my appetite sucks when i am on a cutter.good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by megathrust
    you can do what you want with the suspension but i can tell you from experience the susp makes you retain alot of water
    How do you figure that the test susp will make me retain a lot of water? You retain the least amount of water while on test susp than any other test and I will be using letro so I am not concerned about water retention. I am just curious and want to experiment with the test susp and see how it works that is why I am using it the first 4 weeks.

Thread Information