nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Metal roid rage ???

dont laugh.... stay with me on this....

** i dont believe in physical roid rage at all **

im a really mellow person normally even when off my rocker on juice but just lately iv had reallly nasty ideas to get revenge on someone and its not like me, im more make love not war .

iv had 2 deaths (one was murder) and a massive head **** with loosing my job and my girl cheating on me in the last month

i havnt vented my anger in anyway except for the ideas in my head, im not a loon or anything and i doubt people here will agree with my "theory"

anyone else ever heard or experienced anything so ridiculous as what iv put.

no doubt ill get flamed and slagged off but honestly bro's its just a thought

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    So what is your plan of action?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    what is your question?

stay strong, kill the weights not humans.

im not planning on doing anything about it im just wondering if anyone here thinks that roid rage is in the mind but most people vent it physiclay

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    its normal i feel like killing people everytime they piss me off just don't go thru with, it channel the anger.

Quote Originally Posted by MILPOLDAN1
    its normal i feel like killing people everytime they piss me off just don't go thru with, it channel the anger.
    yeah i do channel the anger at the gym its my only release, its a good job im coming to the end of my cycle really cos i can get everything back to normall for a bit, even tho i love the juice

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    if it wasn't for laws i would kill daily probably

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    id like to chop a few people up jst for a laugh. But 30 years in jail is stopping me right now.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    probably with all the bad stuff which has happened to you recently that's why you are thinking them thoughts, i wouldnt blame steroids

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MILPOLDAN1
    if it wasn't for laws i would kill daily probably

ditto!

if you kill someone out of emotion ... you're not psycho
    the psycho is the one who does it for fun or with no emotion.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    ahh screw this pacifist crap ....
    flame bomb your bosses car (preff with him/her in it)
    and put the bitch through a chipper shredder at a pig farm (preff feet first so ya can hear her scream)

oh oh i need to take my meds

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    if you kill someone out of emotion ... you're not psycho
    the psycho is the one who does it for fun or with no emotion.
    I think technicaly a psycho is someone who doesn't understand that what he is doing is wrong or how it can negativly affect other people. A sociopath is someone who knows right from wrong but doesn't care.

I would seem that agresion and testosterone are directly proportional. I read an artical that said men have 40 to 100 more times test then women. I think it's obvious that on average men are much more aggresive than women. It would then make sense that upping your test level will only increase your aggression. thats just my 2cc's

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I think technicaly a psycho is someone who doesn't understand that what he is doing is wrong or how it can negativly affect other people. A sociopath is someone who knows right from wrong but doesn't care.

I would seem that agresion and testosterone are directly proportional. I read an artical that said men have 40 to 100 more times test then women. I think it's obvious that on average men are much more aggresive than women. It would then make sense that upping your test level will only increase your aggression. thats just my 2cc's
    The concepts of "right" and "wrong" are created by the society we live in, in many past societies and even some today it is perfectly acceptable to kill someone for any number of reasons; honor (which could be anything basicly), religious beliefs, territory, etc.

Someone who is a sociopath is a person with a social-axiety or dissociation disorder, it has nothing to do with right and wrong or having a tendancy to kill people...

Just grab a buddy and go boxing or helmets and gloves with hockey equip lol

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    The concepts of "right" and "wrong" are created by the society we live in, in many past societies and even some today it is perfectly acceptable to kill someone for any number of reasons; honor (which could be anything basicly), religious beliefs, territory, etc.

Someone who is a sociopath is a person with a social-axiety or dissociation disorder, it has nothing to do with right and wrong or having a tendancy to kill people...

Just grab a buddy and go boxing or helmets and gloves with hockey equip lol
    "The concepts of "right" and "wrong" are created by the society we live in..."

True, on a more personal level it also has to do whith upbringing social envronments etc. What I'm saying is the sociopath understands socities definitions but doesn't care. The psycopath doesn't know they exist.

so jeffrey dahmer, and ted bundy didn't think they were doing anything wrong?
    IMO they understood what they were doing, but just didn't care.

i always thought a psycho was like jason or freddy. they knew what they were doing,but had no remorse or emotion toward the person they did it to. actually they enjoyed it

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    "The concepts of "right" and "wrong" are created by the society we live in..."

True, on a more personal level it also has to do whith upbringing social envronments etc. What I'm saying is the sociopath understands socities definitions but doesn't care. The psycopath doesn't know they exist.
    Yeah usualy sociopaths go one of two directions, either their social anxiety becomes paranoia and aggressive behavior causing them to inflict harm on others regardless of the penalty, or they become hermits and cut themselves off from everyone, depending on if their personality is more passive or confrontational.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    ...they become hermits and cut themselves off from everyone, depending on if their personality is more passive or confrontational.
    that sounds like me, all iv done is sit at home sleeping and going to the gym, iv had 4 hours sleep since thursday hahaha

im off the gear now iv just gotta wait a few months for my levels to return normall again

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    im not planning on doing anything about it im just wondering if anyone here thinks that roid rage is in the mind but most people vent it physiclay
    if you are mentaly sane person i think roid rage is just something that can occur,but more in a way where you will be more nervous ,maybe little jumpy,but other than that...
    dont think it can cause someone to go postal on ppl. if such thing does happen,that person is NOT mentaly stable and should be commited.

Thread Information