bigwillster is offline Associate Member

Just started my cycle and have a ?

I just had my first shot on Monday and damn I feel good!
    I originally was going to do
    EQ 400mg week 1-8
    sust 500mg week 1-8
    winny week 7-11
    clomid therapy starting week 12.

I just realized I can run the EQ for 10 weeks rather than only 8.
    Can I run the EQ for 10 weeks and the sust for 8 weeks. If so, do I need to change when I start the winny and clomid? Can I still start the clomid 3 weeks after my sust shot? Or would you recommend doing the EQ 8 weeks at 500mg?Thanks for your help in advance. BIGWILLSTER

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Either leave it like you have it (which is what I would do) and save the rest for later, or just throw it away, or just up it like you mentioned......your call, your cycle.

Thanks for info bro. bigw

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Hey bro,
    I am doing damn near that exact cycle and starting in 2 weeks or so but with T3/Clen /ECA in it. I'm curious about you injection cycle, how many stabs a week are you planning for that?

My issue is that I could only get 50mg/ml EQ, and thats a LOTA CC's for me . I'd appreciate any info you want to share on that.

As for your question, if yoiu can stand the extra pokes I'd up the EQ dosage and finish it off right on time...

DMX

Originally posted by DiMensionX
    Hey bro,
    I am doing damn near that exact cycle and starting in 2 weeks or so but with T3/Clen /ECA in it. I'm curious about you injection cycle, how many stabs a week are you planning for that?

My issue is that I could only get 50mg/ml EQ, and thats a LOTA CC's for me . I'd appreciate any info you want to share on that.

As for your question, if yoiu can stand the extra pokes I'd up the EQ dosage and finish it off right on time...

DMX
    It's only two pokes a week bro. Each poke will contain 250mg of sust 250 and 200mg of eq 200 ( mix em together). Thanks for your advice on upping the dosage. I think that's a good idea cuz I have everything plannned out day by day on a calendar and I'd be a pain to redo everything. Too bad you couldn't get eq200. That's a grip of cc's you'll be doing.
    Oh well. no pain no gain right.

Good luck and thanks for the advice.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    Hey bro,

DMX
    You can go up to 2ml of eq un each shot so just space it out every 2 days. just rotate you injection location.....

4plates is offline Banned
    leave it the way you have it bigwill and up the eq like you stated.

Originally posted by 4plates
    leave it the way you have it bigwill and up the eq like you stated.
    Thanks 4 plates. I think I'm going to up it. I'll keep you posted on my progress. Like always, thanks for all your help. BIGWILL

Thread Information