SINCE73 is offline Junior Member

Is Creatine a "gateway drug"

Of course we all know that Creatine is not a drug but, is it a gateway compound to AAS?
    I would bet that almost all AAS user started using Creatine & found the effects strong enough to venture to the dark side.
    I can only speak for myself when I say that I used Creatine for many months & thought, "wow, if this stuff works pretty well I bet my body will really respond to AAS".
    After listening to all the crap on T.V these past few days the common thread on everyone that use/used AAS started by using Creatine/Andro.
    Coincidence?
    I say no.
    Much like alcohol lessened the dangers of marijuanna, I think Creatine made us realize the potential of AAS.
    My question to the board is:
    Did you use Creatine b4 venturing to the dark side or did you jump right in to using steriods ?
    My bet is that if enough people respond to this thread we will find out that Creatine did indeed enhance our desire to use AAS.

Thoughts bro's~

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No it is not a gateway drug and no I didn't use that chit before AS...creatine? pppppfffffffftttttt! but I was 37 when I started too

A_Giant_Bear is offline New Member
    I am only planning my first cycle now, but I took creatine for about two years. I can't imagine anything being worse on your kidneys and liver than that stuff, even steroids . I'll never take it again.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    LOL a "gateway drug"....

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Giant_Bear
    I am only planning my first cycle now, but I took creatine for about two years. I can't imagine anything being worse on your kidneys and liver than that stuff, even steroids. I'll never take it again.

WTF?

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    It all depends on the user and how responsible they are. Everybody is different. Everybody must realize one thing about most drugs and that is, no matter how high you fly, you must come down sometime, and the higher you fly, the farther you fall. JMO

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ridiculous!

AVAGO is offline Member
    About as much of a gateway drug as milk, I mean we all drank milk i think its that that sent us this way

MILK

Yeah, i took creatine for a while...got some pretty bad sides, acne, impotence, crea-rage. Oh wait, hold on. Creatine's about as much of a drug as a protein shake is. It doesnt hurt anything inside of you, and is an essential in bodybuilding in my opinion.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i think that is ridiculous saying creatine is a gateway drug for steroids . many people take creatine that will never in there life take steroids. for the ones to do end up takin aas it is probably bcuz they are dedicated to bodybuilding/powerlifting or just want to get big and ripped for spring break. i dont think creatine is anything special it will help you but wont make u want to take juice

blackblaze is offline Junior Member
    It kinda pissis me off some have responded this this question. The auther of the tread asks a question, presents his opinion and then backs it with the information he has gather from experience... is there really a need for "Ridiculous!" or "LOL a "gateway drug". As the thread my not seem relavant in your world, maybe it is in his. Respond with some sort of respect, afterall, arent we here for a common cause?
    Anyways...i loved creatine, used nitric oxide as well, saw great gains...now im on 5 weeks into my first cycle and seeing good gains. So i would have to agree...it may be a doorway...but there theory has too many holes

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    ive used creatine in the past and have had great results. now i like to just drink protein shakes, glutamine and multi-vits. only thing i plan on using in the future is juice but im goin to wait 2 years to go. creatine is very hard on ur kidneys though.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Creatine is definately not a drug nor a gateway... "crea-rage" lol willthepill that was pretty funny

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I started using creatine a long time ago...I had 0 negative side effects and I don't believe it was anything other than another supplement. Didn't put me on the path to the 'dark side'.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    originally posted by A Giant Bear
    I am only planning my first cycle now, but I took creatine for about two years. I can't imagine anything being worse on your kidneys and liver than that stuff, even steroids. I'll never take it again.
    lol you are joking right. creatine does no damage to your liver/kidneys compared to the juice. it does zero damage actually if you drink enough water. i see what your saying about the gateway idea, its slightly true but thats about it

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    ive used creatine in the past and have had great results. now i like to just drink protein shakes, glutamine and multi-vits. only thing i plan on using in the future is juice but im goin to wait 2 years to go. creatine is very hard on ur kidneys though.
    Yeah about as much as drinkin half a beer every week.

Can u please show me a study saying the toxicity on ur kidneys please?

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt say creatine is a "gateway". If u go from eating like **** to a perfect diet you will see gains. If u start taking creatine you will see some minor gains as well. At some point your natural growth is going to stop....or drastically slow. Then its your choice whether or not u want to take sterioids or not. (hopefully you grow all you can natty) I dont believe the creatine is going to have anything to do with your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblaze
    It kinda pissis me off some have responded this this question. The auther of the tread asks a question, presents his opinion and then backs it with the information he has gather from experience... is there really a need for "Ridiculous!" or "LOL a "gateway drug". As the thread my not seem relavant in your world, maybe it is in his. Respond with some sort of respect, afterall, arent we here for a common cause?
    Anyways...i loved creatine, used nitric oxide as well, saw great gains...now im on 5 weeks into my first cycle and seeing good gains. So i would have to agree...it may be a doorway...but there theory has too many holes
    so are you saying you started your cycle because you liked the results of creatine and nitric oxide? imo most people will use creatine b4 they juice because its easier to get cheaper and legal

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, i took creatine for a while...got some pretty bad sides, acne, impotence, crea-rage. Oh wait, hold on. Creatine's about as much of a drug as a protein shake is. It doesnt hurt anything inside of you, and is an essential in bodybuilding in my opinion.
    LMFAO

SINCE73 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the feedback guys.
    Believe me, I do not think Creatine is in any way, shape or form a drug.
    I don't think it's addicting in any way, shape or form.
    I do think it makes you "think" about using AAS do to the gains you notice that didn't come as natural to you when on a strict diet & hard training alone.
    It's just a topic that came about when I was watching all of those parents talking about their kids & what happend to them after they used AAS.
    I don't think AAS did anything to them that wasn't already pre-destine to happen.
    It's something I wanted to throw out to the board because this board if full of people (for the most part) that are knowledgeable & think outside the box.
    Connection to AAS using Creatine? yes-no-maybe.
    Simple as that.
    Thanks for the replys guys & for the smartass remarks that followed the initial topic.....maybe when you get your drivers license you'll have less time to post.
    (XxeLITExX)

AG5678 is offline Member
    Im using Creatine have been using Creatine for about 3 months straight its ok. Its mostly water for weight and stength. Its not as good as some people were saying it was. "Gateway" WTF

[QUOTE=maybe when you get your drivers license you'll have less time to post.
    (XxeLITExX)[/QUOTE]
    haha come on guys lets get along and play nice.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    No flamming... What about disinigration?

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    I tried liquid creatine once , supposably only have to take it before you work out . No loading peroid .

JUNK

and that was 5-6 years before i ever juiced . Not even close to a 'gateway' for me

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    I tried liquid creatine once , supposably only have to take it before you work out . No loading peroid .

JUNK

and that was 5-6 years before i ever juiced . Not even close to a 'gateway' for me

The loading period is BS anyways with creatine

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Creatie is a "gateway" to Celltech

........kinda like tities are a gateway to pussy!!

ace ventura is offline Member
    I don't think it has anything to do with aas.. Like protein shakes.. I'm sure everyone took some of that before they juiced. Sure one thing can lead to another and it's no wonder why people who consider aas would try creatine but I don't think creatine is a gateway to aas. If you are the type to consider aas you will most likely look into milder things way before you jump into it.

Let's say creatine is the level before aas. Without creatine then everyone would just be one step closer to aas then. Besides some people use creatine as an argument when people too youg to do steroids ask for advice..

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Giant_Bear
    Allow me to do the following:

1.Print out your response
    2.Wipe my ass with it

Give me a #@@$#$#@$ break

LL08 is offline Member
    Here is how I look at it 'since73' take the entire population the majority of whom would not care to spend two cents on health and fitness in time or money. Then take the ones who do care some, then take the ones who join a gym, then take the ones who care enough to try supplements, then take the ones who reach their genetic limits and try AAS. Then divide that by the ones who research AAS and use it properly, i know i am babbling but what is this topic afterall

Simple progression and a theory of diminishing probabilities.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Creatine, a gateway drug??

IDIOT !!!

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Took 15g of creatine every day for five years so bulls*** to it being toxic, and there are no gateway supplements to AAS its just a natural progression.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I think that Gatorade is a gateway drug.

I started with gatorade and then tried creatine.

When creatine wouldn't give me the high I needed anymore, I went to the darkside.

All I can say know is "mothers, don't let your babies drink gatorade!"

PS-- I am assuming that the original post was a joke, right?

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Creatine is no more of a gateway drug to roids than tabaco is to cannabis.

Thread Information