Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: What If?

  1. #1
    savvasfk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    21

    What If?

    Dear all.

    21st of April I plan to visit Los Angeles for 25days. I know that I have only 4weeks until the day that I flight but I want to ask your opinion what if I take for these 4 weeks 1tab/day Anapolon50 with 25mg/day Proviron to put some muscles with little water.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    no no no bro oral only cycle's or horrible. add some test in there and drop the a-bomb's. Also little water with androl

  3. #3
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    You will lose it all when you come off + you still need post cycle therapy after.

  4. #4
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    He only has 4 weeks... it could be done with test suspendion though.

    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    no no no bro oral only cycle's or horrible. add some test in there and drop the a-bomb's. Also little water with androl

  5. #5
    colossus1's Avatar
    colossus1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasfk
    Dear all.

    21st of April I plan to visit Los Angeles for 25days. I know that I have only 4weeks until the day that I flight but I want to ask your opinion what if I take for these 4 weeks 1tab/day Anapolon50 with 25mg/day Proviron to put some muscles with little water.

    Thanks

    And to add to everyone....IMHO.....too last minute....i dont think things like this should be rushed.

  6. #6
    savvasfk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    21

    What if

    Thanks Guys for your opinions.
    So as i understand its better to dont make this 4weeks cycle. what do you prefair to make ?

  7. #7
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasfk
    Thanks Guys for your opinions.
    So as i understand its better to dont make this 4weeks cycle. what do you prefair to make ?

    how meny cycle's have you done ?

  8. #8
    savvasfk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    21

    What if

    So i make 4cycles at the past with good result.
    i try Dianabol , Anapolon, Deca ,Sustanon ,TestovironDepot,Winstoldepot,Equipoi se and Anavar .

    My last cycle is before a year and is Anapolon for 4 weeks 1t/d, Sustanon for 10weeks 500mg/w , Equipoise 300mg/d and Avavar.
    I see good result- Now iam 85Kilos

  9. #9
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasfk
    So i make 4cycles at the past with good result.
    i try Dianabol , Anapolon, Deca ,Sustanon ,TestovironDepot,Winstoldepot,Equipoi se and Anavar .

    My last cycle is before a year and is Anapolon for 4 weeks 1t/d, Sustanon for 10weeks 500mg/w , Equipoise 300mg/d and Avavar.
    I see good result- Now iam 85Kilos

    well if you think your ready and you can do ed injection's i would do
    test prop week's 1-12 100mg ed
    tren week's 1-10 75mg ed
    but that's just my 2 cent's

  10. #10
    savvasfk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    21

    What if

    Yes but i have only 4weeks until the day i flight

  11. #11
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasfk
    Yes but i have only 4weeks until the day i flight
    well like bdtr said test suspension is the way to go but you have to inject that twice a day. IMO just wait and do a proper cycle

  12. #12
    savvasfk is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    21

    What if

    thanks
    Thats i do
    I try tribulus

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •