Thread: Cycle Question

lzicc is offline Senior Member

Cycle Question

I am doing a 12 week cycle of test e/deca /dbol /winny tabs. Dbol will be for the first 4 weeks and the winny tabs will be for the last 6 weeks. Since everyone agree's not to take dbol for more than 4 weeks because it is liver toxic, what happens with liver damage when I go to start the winny tabs about 3 weeks after I am done with the dbol? I still have an oral that is liver toxic and added it in after 3 weeks of quitting the dbol.

Britguy is offline Banned

Smile

that sounds like a bulking cycle, IMO i wouldn't be running Winny with all the bloating **** in there, you may see no results unless something like letro, nolva or arimidex are in there also to keep all the water retention off you will get with these, save it for a cutting cycle, no flame, just my opinion bro

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    make sure your drinking lots and lots of water. how many cycles have u done in the past? make sure you get some blood work done

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    This is my 4rth cycle. I do have nolva. Maybe I should save the winny for my next cycle which will be test e/eq kicked off with oral turinabol instead of dbol . But then again, with oral turinabol there is the liver damage. I do take milk thistle twice a day.

I was hoping that the winny would harden me up for this cycle since it is a bulking cycle.
    Last edited by lzicc; 03-20-2005 at 10:30 AM.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i would save it for the test/eq it would fit better in there

Thread Information